Game Day Round 5, 2015 - Gold Coast vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only so much Leppa can do. No point when a seasoned player like Christensen misses from 2m out.

Pretty sure we have overpaid for Christensen. Just can't see what's so good about him. Can't kick, can't tackle, and can't run fast enough to evade. Looks like his team mates made him look better than he was at Geelong. But yeah, pretty disgraceful performance against a bunch of kids. Keep thinking every weekend "surely it can't be as bad as last week right?" and the Lions keep proving me wrong. Best players have been Beams, Robinson, Martin and Taylor.

Pretty dark times ahead.

It's not what Leppa did today it was what Leppa and the other guys did in the football department that has meant we have no idea how to play footy. At the start of the year when we were playing kids ahead of senior footballers who had played well under Voss even though it meant we were getting smashed on the field that has ruined the culture of this footy club and has put us on the patch which has seen Carlton, Melbourne and to a lesser extent Richmond really struggle in the last 10 years. All of this under the assumption that with our current group once the kids have 60+ games experience we will start to play well.

It is times like this that you miss Rockliff and Hanley. Not blaming the woeful performance and lack of effort on their absence. I would love to see them back out there though.

I think it's contagious and those guys would have no influence.

It was without Rockliff that we came back to almost been the Pies in Rd 1.

It seems he has been instructed to sit outside the congestion for the handball receive which would explain the lack of tackling opportunity. Why he has been given that role I am not sure, it isn't his game. Some people have suggested he is injured. Maybe they're right.

Agree with this as well. If he is not injured, get Redden back into the middle where he belongs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's contagious and those guys would have no influence.

It was without Rockliff that we came back to almost been the Pies in Rd 1.
I know that is why I said that I am not blaming the poor performance on their absence. I am merely stating that it is tough watching the team without arguably our two best players out there.

Thing can't get any worse can they?

(I hope for our sanity they do).

You realise we've got Carlton next week and there's the possibility we could be 2 games and a lot of percentage behind 17th at the end of next round?

I bet Staker can't even run Day of the Tentacle.

Needs to run Memmaker. If he uses Adlib drivers instead of the bundled Soundblaster drivers he can free up an extra 5k of RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back