Preview Round 5, 2017: Hawthorn v West Coast Eagles , 23 April 2017, 4.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed no one has said this will be TOB's break out game yet. I wonder what clarko does see in him though, that isn't really evident from watching him play.

I suppose considering there isn't a lot of depth you just have to keep playing him to see if anything does eventuate and whether any interest comes from elsewhere. We can't keep asking for the kids to be played and then keep dropping them after just one game

I suppose considering there isn't a lot of depth you just have to keep playing him to see if anything does eventuate and whether any interest comes from elsewhere. We can't keep asking for the kids to be played and then keep dropping them after just one game

I want kids to be played but not TOB, he has had 20 games and just does not show any signs of improvement. Really disappointed that Stewart got overlooked for selection this week.

I want kids to be played but not TOB, he has had 20 games and just does not show any signs of improvement. Really disappointed that Stewart got overlooked for selection this week.
Stewart should be playing relief ruckman. I can see it now.

Absolute last last last chance for some blokes playing on sunday. pretty pissed off to be honest when we've has 2 big losses and haven't made considerable changes/ transition to youth. If we get belted again and dont make changes the next week I'm sure i wont be the only one calling a big WTF.

Stewart is a hard nut with some pace. Shows a lot more interest than a few blokes selected sunday.

Absolute last last last chance for some blokes playing on sunday. pretty pissed off to be honest when we've has 2 big losses and haven't made considerable changes/ transition to youth. If we get belted again and dont make changes the next week I'm sure i wont be the only one calling a big WTF.

Oh, I don't know. There aren't many melters on this board. I could hardly think of more than one, maybe two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really wanted to see Stewart in - maybe a late change for a tall if it's wet? Howe in is good and Henderson whilst going OK cannot be seen as part of the rebuild/future

I'm disappointed no one has said this will be TOB's break out game yet. I wonder what clarko does see in him though, that isn't really evident from watching him play.

Can only assume they think he may be able to take a few grabs up forward and kick some goals and also go back into defence and help cover a Darling etc.

I don't see it peronally. We have persisted long enough. He doesn't anywhere near dominate at VFL level and comes in and struggles to get 5 - 10 touches and have an influence at AFL level. He's been in the system now for nearly five and a half years. That's long enough for someone to show whether they've got it, if they haven't suffered serious injuries. Others now deserve a go.

Based on her IG account I think she'd be spewing I didn't reveal more... Dang, I feel like I let her down.

As grubby as each other then - match made in heaven, well done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back