Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the go with Cogs .?
Had it 25 times .

Without looking to much into it gws need a another mid or 2.
They seem to be missing the Perryman .
IDK, but I’ve had enough of this POS!

Doch looks lost where he is playing at the moment not what you want from your D1

Crazy voossy .
Up to he's old tricks

I'm holding .
At this stage .

I need to add another player some how.
But not a great week for wookies .

Crazy voossy .
Up to he's old tricks

I'm holding .
At this stage .

I need to add another player some how.
But not a great week for wookies .
May have a few more missing this week - some teams may be in trouble

Ginbey & Cowan- managed
Davey - injured?
Anyone else?

He should, then Doch may have the license to roam again - that’s his best role

I don't want to trade him out but it's getting hard holding him now with scores of 73,87,71 you can cop it as a D5 but not D1

May have a few more missing this week - some teams may be in trouble

Ginbey & Cowan- managed
Davey - injured?
Anyone else?

I think BS said Davey was fine ..
Unsure 100%

I don't want to trade him out but it's getting hard holding him now with scores of 73,87,71 you can cop it as a D5 but not D1
After this round, he would have lost 80% of his $$$ already, not much point to trade if you think he’s a top 8 defender

I'm considering Darcy Tucker as a POD.
Mid/fwd DPP and on the bubble at $275k, playing a swiss army knife role in back-flank, wing, half-forward, and on-ball, including some CBAs. Excellent JS and pretty good role for a SC cash cow.
He was on managed time in the VFL for the first two rounds, and on debut for round 3 he was only sub- but still scored 25 in just over the one quarter he was playing.
Then he followed it up with 83 against Carlton. For context he had more effective disposals than Simpkin.
Needs to average around 80 to make it worth my while and downside is that his first game as a sub will slow his short-term cash gen.
Role looks good, with plenty of action. DE has been quite good and doesn't mind the contested stuff, two good attributes.
The other incentive is that it would allow me to get Wilmot or Phillipou off the field.
Michalaney? About 245k (so copping over 100k of rises). Seems to get to the right places and uses the ball well. 62, 48, 82,103. Might be a a solid scoring stepping stone, particularly now, as we can't rely on Ginbey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

De Goey 110 average still at 500k perhaps the value pick of any player tracking to be a premium.

4 games in he looks real and sustainable too. Mid 80s off 12 disposals, 107 in a loss.
Yeah good shout, I probably need to wait one more week before the first upgrade. Need a few rookies to have a good week.

You can’t trade them all, but you can’t keep them all either.

My pain point are Cogs, Doch & Jones.

I’m keeping Doch, with the other two going this week. It’s not worthwhile to trade Cogs out, but I don’t want to see him in my side anymore :mad:

Doch needs to turn it around like Darcy!

I got rid of Doc after Rd1 and brought Cogs in.

Can’t bear to have him in my side. Not sure who to bring in but probably a downgrade, bank cash and go on a spree when some DPP stuff opens up.

No. 1 targets are Oliver and Stewart providing Witts is back in otherwise radical ruck line surgery will be required.

Rookie (probably Davey) > JVR/Brockman
Ridley > Day

I could just do Ridley to Stewart, but Day looks too good at his price.

Maybe use a boost and do Setterfield to Stewart if I can afford it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

Back