Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on Rivers? Might be too late now but his role looked to be really good for SC
Probably too late. He’ll be 400k. Playing the Salem role ATM, so safe for a few weeks but not sure he’s a keeper.

Probably too late. He’ll be 400k. Playing the Salem role ATM, so safe for a few weeks but not sure he’s a keeper.
Can you give us any info on Pickett and his role?

Could of gone big today and was amazing week 1

Just concerned he scored both in romping wins so not sure if its just because of that

Can you give us any info on Pickett and his role?

Could of gone big today and was amazing week 1

Just concerned he scored both in romping wins so not sure if its just because of that
Read all my posts from preseason. I was all over him and talking him up. Playing midfield and training with mids all preseason. Switched to JHF at the final minute. He’s a lock for me this week. Has been in my trade plans for weeks. Melb will have a few romping wins this year. Kicked 5 points today and a lot were getable. Could easily have mirror his round 1 score.

Read all my posts from preseason. I was all over him and talking him up. Playing midfield and training with mids all preseason. Switched to JHF at the final minute. He’s a lock for me this week. Has been in my trade plans for weeks. Melb will have a few romping wins this year. Kicked 5 points today and a lot were getable. Could easily have mirror his round 1 score.

How many CBAs today .

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't see the Crow's match but Dawson had a cracker. Laird was poor.

Have the cash on hand to rage trade Amartey, whose 21 not only ruined this week's score but also future cash generation, to Dawson who looks a top 6 defender for sure.

Depending on how Brockman goes could have 2 forward rookies on the bubble with BE's -80 or higher, so virtually must haves. Best case is that Brockman bombs but Hawks win so I can do the Dawson trade.

Looking at trading constable, but he just had 35 disposals in the reserves, surely he'll be back in the main side this week with how the suns performed
I'm probably keeping him as he's a useful floating donut, as long as he's not an emergency or sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

Back