Round 5 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe that I'm doing this but -

Higgins > Yeo. :eek:

Higgins will come back and smash. What happens if Yeo goes back to spudding it up?

Yeo > Higgins ?

:eek::p

Higgins will come back and smash. What happens if Yeo goes back to spudding it up?

Yeo > Higgins ?

:eek::p

I would have hung on to Higgins normally but am already 0-2 down in my cash league.

Higgins has a hamstring injury. Not sure how serious it is but he could miss a week or 2.

Hasn't really set the world on fire anyways these last 2 weeks.

Have to take a risk sometimes.

Go with the Yeo. :cool:

I would have hung on to Higgins normally but am already 0-2 down in my cash league.

Higgins has a hamstring injury. Not sure how serious it is but he could miss a week or 2.

Yeo
Man you love to trade :D

Welcome to the dark side - Yeo!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm currently sitting on 1802 with 5 still to play, though I can make it 6.
I have a choice to make...

Cop a donut with Higgins late out and Hannan getting dropped (Eddy also not playing).
or
Hannan -> JKH

I've got far too many rookies not playing at the moment for my liking

I'm inclined to make the trade at present. It will be my first decent scoring week.
Currently still sitting 50k or so overall. Yuk :pileofpoop:

I'm currently sitting on 1802 with 5 still to play, though I can make it 6.
I have a choice to make...

Cop a donut with Higgins late out and Hannan getting dropped (Eddy also not playing).
or
Hannan -> JKH

I've got far too many rookies not playing at the moment for my liking

I'm inclined to make the trade at present. It will be my first decent scoring week.
Currently still sitting 50k or so overall. Yuk :pileofpoop:
He has a shocking SC history and I wouldn't do it...
but its an interesting one as now the demons have good delivery into the forward line and multiple targets in the forward line which they didn't really have even last year, which will only aid his prospects.
In a lot of ways you have nothing to lose. I say pull the trigger!

My Kitchen Rules is on the main channel instead of the footy? The worlds gone mad. Who the hell is running channel 7 without knowing i am going to say that whoever it is has been neutered.

My Kitchen Rules is on the main channel instead of the footy? The worlds gone mad. Who the hell is running channel 7 without knowing i am going to say that whoever it is has been neutered.

To be fair if the alternative was listening to any game commentated by basil darcy or BT i would watch a cooking show instead too.

Thinking of using my 2nd trade... YOLO

Roughy OUT
(Nankervis to fwd)
Spencer IN

View attachment 360783

did well when given more time on the ground
I'm very happy I didn't pull the trigger with Spencer!!

Roughy to Hanners made me wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back