Game Day Round 6, 2020: Collingwood v Hawthorn, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic 1st qtr compounded by a disastrous injury to Patton. These blokes look like they have zero interest in getting their hands dirty.
Disgusting the kicking errors are diabolical!!
Lack of kent and attitude!
How much room is Trealor getting in the middle? The Two first gamers up fwd beating our experinced defence, harden up boys!!!

Day has been a shining light!

Does our midfield train with Cegs? I was go ijng to ask last week, but I can't let it pass again.

Have they been isolated from each other?

Not all Cegs fault, plenty of Pies are reading him. It just looks almost deliberate that were going to follow them to the ball

We look out on our feet already. Hard to have sympathy for Patton when he is running around carrying at least 10kgs of extra fat. To be honest the guy looks like a bit of a whinge.

Yeah, I have sympathy but I also think he looks overweight. It feels like our club is off in a number of areas, and perhaps we need a shake up.

Like day, Morris contested a pack in forward line that got us a goal. Tagging peddles while treloar and quaynor RIP us new ones... backline again dysfunctional after being our rock for 10 years.

Guessing Morris is our new kpf as hes the only one too contest in two weeks and clarko wont move mcevoy again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i know it’s early but think we just have to face the reality that we are not that good - Day seems the only one showing composure

Sad fact the way we are playing we are a bottom 6 side

Midfield getting destroyed, our forward line is a joke and defenders just want to zone off. We are a joke and our game plan is even worse. At least Day looks good.

Do we have any plan at centre bounces?

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk
Yes of course we do, as I said in feb clear your best up and comer to Carlton and play a guy who played one good game against west coast last year as first ruck. Then leave a bloke in top 6 ruck in the comp at full back. Good plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back