Shiels
Phillips
Jiath
Howe
Burgoyne
O’Brien
Ceglar
Oddly even with our out it's a net gain of ins compared to last time

Looking for continued growth. low expectations on the dub but fingers crossed. Swans legit quality side.

Hope Will Day can get through game unscathed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rate the swans and see them as a genuine top 4 side. If we win this I will have to reassess my hopes for this season and start to consider whether we are actually a genuine finals chance.

Who gets Heeney? He’s finally emerging this year as the superstar he long promised to be

I rate the swans and see them as a genuine top 4 side. If we win this I will have to reassess my hopes for this season and start to consider whether we are actually a genuine finals chance.

Who gets Heeney? He’s finally emerging this year as the superstar he long promised to be
Impey?

Dimma.
Let's hope Ronke doesn't do the unthinkable again.

Um, you forgot to update us on last night....

View attachment 1383136
I have been doing a fair bit of travelling lately so I was in bed before 10pm and slept right through till 7 am so no fire alarm for me. 😃

On a side note ran into Rob Harvey on the cataract gorge walk at about 7:30 am. Also said hello last night to Chad and Jarman at the local Woolworths.

I will never respect the $ydney $wines regardless of how they perform. Nothing but scorn & disdain for this soulless imitation of a real club.

Bury these pretenders Hawks. No mercy for the AFL lovechild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back