Preview Round 6, 2023: Carlton v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 23rd April, 3:20PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Blues

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 57 77.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still we didn't won a grand final with Eddy

Still can't believe Ross chose to play Eddy ahead of Jack Steven or Armitage, he even played him in the GF replay when he had a broken hand FFS.

Still can't believe Ross chose to play Eddy ahead of Jack Steven or Armitage, he even played him in the GF replay when he had a broken hand FFS.
That was a problem with Ross Lyon. He was very loyal to players, maybe to the detriment of the team. He should've changed the team a bit.

Same thing happened whoever was coach when the lights went out mid game.

I assume or I hope that he has changed a bit. I suppose we will see.

That was a problem with Ross Lyon. He was very loyal to players, maybe to the detriment of the team. He should've changed the team a bit.

Same thing happened whoever was coach when the lights went out mid game.

I assume or I hope that he has changed a bit. I suppose we will see.
The coach is only as good as the coaches around him , Lyon currently has a list of assistant's who were champions and I fully expect he will be listening to what they say and with the list we have and our game plan we could well go further than what he did with us before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi there all. I'm a new Carlton member and haven't used my membership in a game yet. I'm trying to work out where I can find out if Sunday's game is fully ticketed or whether I can use my Carlton membership to get into the game. How do I find out?

Hi there all. I'm a new Carlton member and haven't used my membership in a game yet. I'm trying to work out where I can find out if Sunday's game is fully ticketed or whether I can use my Carlton membership to get into the game. How do I find out?
Let me know your membership number and I'll get it sorted for you

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can't see how that's possible. I'm looking for information here on how to check if the game is fully ticketed. But if you can tell me that info, that would be good.
Think it's in the aptly named "brown paper bag" section in your membership pack, ring the number, quote your membership, name which future Carlton player you would like to donate to, then they will give you the details.

Or just check the membership page on the Carlton app....I can't see how it would be any different to any other teams in that way

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back