Preview Round 6: Richmond vs Port Adelaide, MCG, 30/04/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely we can offer him more than the 2% he earns off the $100k redbrick masionettes he sells?

Showing your age . Red brick maisonettes would sell for like over $200k even in Elizabeth. Although they probably call the area blakefield lakes or Madison waters or some such crap. Developers and douchebag council elite old money ****ing asshats

I'm feeling it this week, I'm ****ing feeling it. We're back. This is exactly the game we need to kickstart this cursed cluste**** of a season. We're going to start slow and finish hard, like a 17 year old having sex for the first time. It'll be messy and awkward for the first bit but oh boy by the end of it we will be in like Flynn.

There's far too much negativity around these parts, it's round 5 guys, plenty of time to turn this ship. We Are Port Adelaide and We never ever give up. If you want the players to believe it then you try living it. Have faith.

In conclusion, **** Richmond and Everything it stands for. Port by 56

I'm feeling it this week, I'm ******* feeling it. We're back. This is exactly the game we need to kickstart this cursed cluste**** of a season. We're going to start slow and finish hard, like a 17 year old having sex for the first time. It'll be messy and awkward for the first bit but oh boy by the end of it we will be in like Flynn.

There's far too much negativity around these parts, it's round 5 guys, plenty of time to turn this ship. We Are Port Adelaide and We never ever give up. If you want the players to believe it then you try living it. Have faith.

Love the optimism however I feel the same was said the last 3 weeks.

I'm feeling it this week, I'm ******* feeling it. We're back. This is exactly the game we need to kickstart this cursed cluste**** of a season. We're going to start slow and finish hard, like a 17 year old having sex for the first time. It'll be messy and awkward for the first bit but oh boy by the end of it we will be in like Flynn.

Also I dont know how your opinion on inexperienced sex is but Id say it more closely relates to our Geelong game, enthusiastic at the start but over too quickly

With all due respect, I just don't buy this first quarter was poor idea

Quarter time score was 5-4 to 1-4

At quarter time we were in front or even in clearances, contested possessions and tackles. We had several of their better players under pressure and rattled ie giving away stupid frees and so on. We were 24 points up and BOTH teams had scored 4 behinds. Had the game continued like that we would have come away with a big win!

What happened from midway through the second quarter on was poor.
Ever ran 400 meters?
Yeh I did as a youngster
Bolted ( unsustainably it turned out) led yhe whole pack down the first sttaight
Came last
Port first quarter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol well last time I went to the G was before the Collingwood game in 2014 I think when the whole team got gastro during the week but we didn't find that out until after the game where we were flat and lost to a shithouse collingwood. Hopefully I don't take the same luck with me this time. On the plus side with Richmond going so shit it should be pretty roomy again at the G.

lol well last time I went to the G was before the Collingwood game in 2014 I think when the whole team got gastro during the week but we didn't find that out until after the game where we were flat and lost to a shithouse collingwood. Hopefully I don't take the same luck with me this time. On the plus side with Richmond going so shit it should be pretty roomy again at the G.

Yeah, I'm going to find a nice empty are in the Great Western stand to hide away for the game. That way I don't have to be responsible for my actions.

i think our last 3 trips to the G have ended in 6 points or less losses.

Laird coached the pants off us on Sunday. Proven record, local and comparatively cheap.

Nathan Bassett makes Roy Laird look like Steven Trigg.

And we have Nathan Bassett.

*tents fingers musingly*

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 6: Richmond vs Port Adelaide, MCG, 30/04/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back