Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Thought I'd get the ball rolling early as my midfield is in all sorts of strife.

The possibilty of having Ablett and Selwood on the bench next week and my midfield looking like this -

Pendlebury, Barlow, McDonald, Shiel, Magner, C.Smith (Ablett, Selwood)

WTF do I do in trying to get a competitive midfield for next week fellas? I'm at a loss.

My thinking at this stage is D.Smith > Dell'Olio to free up cash and C.Smith > Horsley just because I need another midfielder on the ground capable of scoring well.

I know Horsley isn't on the bubble yet but what other options are there?

Really wanted to either go Dempsey > Heppell with my second trade if Dempsey was going to miss again as I think Heppell presents good value as a premium and is a better get than Scotland before the byes. I'll get Scotland after the byes instead.

In a couple of weeks I'll go Kennedy > Fyfe who should be around $400,000 then and ready to be brought back in if his shoulder is still holding up and he is scoring well.

Thoughts? Any other suggestions in regards to what to do with my midfield?

Thinking about trades already lol.
Anyway have 230.000 sitting in the piggy bank for a upgrade the Dsmith sub stuffed things up for me he now has abreakeven of around 60.
so either dsmith for hawkins/allen christensen/david zarharakis.or wait aweek because pav has a b/e of 120 could get him or manger for barlow.
but when the teams come out there will be another curve ball its the supercoach way.

If you have Blues players then I would be a bit worried for next week. They have indicated they may rest a couple against GWS.

Also missed the Ch9 footy show this morning. What was their view on the Selwood potential report?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please give me a hand with my dilemma below? Not sure what to do. :confused:

Thought I'd get the ball rolling early as my midfield is in all sorts of strife.

The possibilty of having Ablett and Selwood on the bench next week and my midfield looking like this -

WTF do I do in trying to get a competitive midfield for next week fellas? I'm at a loss.

My thinking at this stage is D.Smith > Dell'Olio to free up cash and C.Smith > Horsley just because I need another midfielder on the ground capable of scoring well.

Really wanted to either go Dempsey > Heppell with my second trade if Dempsey was going to miss again as I think Heppell presents good value as a premium and is a better get than Scotland before the byes. I'll get Scotland after the byes instead.

In a couple of weeks I'll go Kennedy > Fyfe who should be around $400,000 then and ready to be brought back in if his shoulder is still holding up and he is scoring well.

All depends on whether or not Ablett plays. Not sounding very good, McKenna on Gameday said that they're hopeful this week but he thinks he's more likely to play the week after.

Then after that I'll have to look at upgrading someone.

Oh and how can I forgot about Sandi? He might not even play again. :rolleyes:

Can someone please give me a hand with my dilemma below? Not sure what to do. :confused:

i think it could be justifiable to take D smtih to the slaughter house but not sure about c smith or bringing in Dell'Ollio. horsley looks good though

Hey Fozz, will Smedts play again? THat Stringer bloke had a fair dinkum crack:thumbsu:

my crystal ball says yes. talk is that the club sees him as a real part of the future and that he will play 15 games this year. this was said by SJ and people have posted that this has come from mgnt as well. i've got him and will hold him till he strings a few good full games together.

stringer did look good though but the talk is about smedts will be something special

me to.
dev smith b/e of 58 prob wont make much more $$.

He's a tricky one. He'll increase once the 17 rolls out, but that's a fair way down the track and may be rested in the meantime. There's also no obvious option to downgrade him to either, if he's in your forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back