Round 7 2014: Carlton v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

This game is horrible to watch. I am not sure if its the game plan or the players (probably both really) but Carlton dont even look like an AFL standard team.

If I were a neutral fan I would have switched over an hour ago, but seeing as though its us thrashing the blues I am finding it beautiful!

why? Does he some kind of disease that stops him from going in hard for the footy?

No, he has no support.

Murphy is such a great user of the ball when in open space, you don't want him on the bottom of packs.
Use your common sense, for christs sake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for admitting you trolled. Fun while it lasted was it?
Not all. A guy who is 206cm was beaten in a marking "contest" (I use the term loosely cause Warnock's effort was pathetic) by a guy who is 177cm. Still happened.

Bruce just then..
"It's like the seams are coming off... like a skirt... and it's not pretty to be honest"
Quoted for posterity.
The lovely Steph
553321_10151375679490971_521706391_n.jpg
Are tuckshop arms the in thing these days?

Pies have got their 2010 manic pressure back - will go deep. Thought their skills were a bit off in the 1st quarter but Carlton's skills in the first 3 qtrs have been unbelievably appalling. As bad as I can recall for a long time, including the crap my team dishes up on frequent occasions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 2014: Carlton v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back