Game Day Round 7, 2015 - Brisbane Lions vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect game... we dont need to win this game, simply put up a good performance and back up our form from last week. Important the boys keep their heads up and maintain the confidence they got from last week. Port are a good team so i think maintaining our forrm is more inportant than the 4 points. And if you play well enough you never know what can happen.
Yep , Port you would bet are going to get the 4 pts and by a margin, but all I hope for is they have to earn it, no more than a 30 pts loss and I think that would be a big positive at this point . 100 pt loss would not surprise , but I expect the boys to fight for this one today.
And I hope Leuy has a blinder up forward , thought he got some confidence out of his goal last week.

Interested to see what everyone's thoughts about giving Vossy and round of applause when he comes out, whilst he is working for the opponent, he was out Premiership Capt etc etc, and we never really got to say good bye, or did we I cant remember.

Interested to see what everyone's thoughts about giving Vossy and round of applause when he comes out, whilst he is working for the opponent, he was out Premiership Capt etc etc, and we never really got to say good bye, or did we I cant remember.
When he's not with Port sure but at the moment he's just one of the enemy

Thought I'd be the first power fan to jump in. If we play like we did last week the margin won't look to bad for the lions hell maybe even a win port need to show hunger and want to win the contest and if they play their running game of 2013 2014 sorry boys and girls it might blow out to 100+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My heart believes again. Come on Lions.... We do have the talent to win this....

We just need Zorko and Rich to fire up and slice the the middle apart.

We need the two Robbos crashing packs and showing poise.

Hard running hard tackling....

A long side Beams Christensen,

Aish will be a late change into the senior aide today. Expect a return to form and 3 Brownlow votes

Clarke - Schulz
Andrews - Ryder
Gardiner - Westhoff
Adcock - Monfries

? Bit worried about ryder
Ryder, yep he'll do.
I was trying to think of a victim for M. Robbo's barrell role tackle into the turf, legal of course.
Yeh that guy that used us as a stepping stone, sick him Robbo.
Not a bitter person at all , but I would love some tough love for Ryder all the same.
No disrespect to Robbo either, thought his disposals were pretty efficient against Carlton .

Have no idea what to expect, but leaning towards the negative unfortunately.

...and who came up with the idea of a blow up doll er Lion?....first the paddlepop now this. Oh joy.

Aish will be a late change into the senior aide today. Expect a return to form and 3 Brownlow votes
Who for? Or is that just a guess because he isn't playing 2's.

What does everyone think about the rain? Maybe it would be better for us if it did rain, might bring hem closer to our level?

I think Paps might go with Westhoff, he could go with him all over the ground. Paps actually reminds me a bit of Westoff anyway. Could be our Westhoff in the future

At least we won't be alone if that does happen.......but I think it will be a lot closer than that.

...has been a weird weekend for big losses though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back