Preview Round 7, 2024 : Hawks v Swans, 4pm Sunday 28th April, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Day and Lewis should be ready for this one. Two massive ins. Hustwaite and Serong (unlucky) the omissions with Hardwick returning back.

Phillips should be considered as Sydney play three genuine talls but after a win I think only the clear best 22 players will come in.

B: Sicily Frost Hardwick
HB: Mitchell Scrim Impey
C: Amon Nash Morrison
HF: Gunston Chol CMac
F: Ginnivan Lewis Moore
Fol: Meek Day Newxombe
Int: Worpel Mackenzie Maginness Weddle
Sub: D’Ambrosio

If Lewis and Day are fit to go then I think we will have Hust and Serong drop out of the team.

Swans have the 3 talls but i'd happily play Frost/Sicily on Mclean/McDonald and have Weddle on Amartey.

Day and Lewis back with this at the G has me genuinely feeling like we could win.

Maginness to perhaps return to the hard tag role to quell Heeney.
Not Heeney I would be sending him to Gulden. He will destroy us if we allow him to freewheel all day. If we're any chance he must be clamped. Scrimmers to take Heeney when he drifts forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breust said he could play this week on 3aw but I think he will come back the week after vs the Bulldogs!
Day and Lewis in
Hustwaite and Serong out
Mackenzie as the sub to replace Day halfway through the 3rd quarter!
If we have no injuries!!
Why would you drop Serong ?

That’d be a great move for the young fellas confidence, wouldn’t it ?

I know his only just come back but **** I love him and I’d love to see him get tried in a few Centre bounces soon - seamus is a gun and has the pace to do some game breaking things. Wins a ridiculous amount of one on ones to.

I see him being in our top 5 players for many years just hope he gets to roll into other positions

I know his only just come back but * I love him and I’d love to see him get tried in a few Centre bounces soon - seamus is a gun and has the pace to do some game breaking things. Wins a ridiculous amount of one on ones to.

I see him being in our top 5 players for many years just hope he gets to roll into other positions
100% agree with this .. he could be anything

I hope dimma shows up for this one. His last couple games have been no shows.
Finn to clamp up that weird looking guy they call the lizard.
Nash to go one on one with Heeney at stoppages.
But, make no mistake, this is a huge test for where we are. Swans move the ball better than any from both half back and stopagges . Need to play tight and make the game as congested as possible and once we win the contested footy, need to RUN!! Another thing that I'm sure our coaches are aware of is That the Swans score by taking an abnormal amount of marks inside 50! Absolutely destroyed the sun's back six this week by taking mark after mark! The mids have to be defensively at high alert to put lot of pressure on.

He is way too zippy and agile for Finn.
I agree, but I’m not sure we have anyone that can go with him on that part. I think we need to put a smart footballer on him, someone that can lose him and slip out the back….. Gunston in my option will destroy him, if our midfielders can at least break even with there’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back