Round 7 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1895 with goddard left.

Not bad considering a zero for clark and buddy also out.

No ablett either is hurting.

Clark/Buddy back (hopefully) and 290k in the bank to use should mean I can improve by 200+ points next week.

Just arrived home from Mother's Day to find that I scored 991 from my 8 players in the Cats v Swans game. My Cats contingent never let me down.

1891 with Goddard, Gibbs, Gwilt and Betts to come. Hoping to break 2200 for the 1st time this year. Eliminator and League game are in the bag.

^^ Yet i will probably pick him next year again.

Amazing how no one post as soon as a game is on.

Looks like i made the right choice to upgrade Tippett to Cox instead of upgrading Trengve to Swan.

Trengove + Cox > Swan + Tippett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was on 2058/21 at the start of the Tiges game, with Martin and Goddard to come. Martin not doing much, still a decent chance of getting 2200.

1923/18 with Phil Davis (23) playing at the moment, if he can get me to 1950+, its a real chance that Goddard, Gram and Montagna can get me 2100+

1913 with Judd and Goddard to go. Was 696/10:eek: before last night (517/5) and today (698/6). Thanks Gaz.:D Looks like a high scoring round so might drop from 5895 overall. Still 15 weeks to keep climbing.

19/1963

Gaj for 334 as Captain-what can you say best player in the comp
Pods 118 outstanding again
Bartel 98 workmanlike
ROK 71 and Kennelly 75, good efforts in a losing side.
Enright 83 a bit quieter than usual DT wise
Hunt 67 serviceable but I think he's peaked
Chappy 140 dodgy hamstrings or not, I have to have him in my team he's well worth the risk

Have Martin, Tippett and Goddard to come so hoping for 2100 +

ablett167.jpg

I found this image..........pretty much how I was when I saw Ablett's score, God I wish I had him

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back