Round 7 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

A disappointing 1923 with Goddard to come.

In the league game up by 483 vs Dal Santo (c), Gram and Sam Fisher (both have Goddard). Might come down to the wire I think!

Just a terrible week for me.

Duffield, Ladson, Brown well below par and Bartel, Waters, ROK and Rioli just not good enough either. Add to that Franklin not playing and I'm struggling.

Am 367 behind my League (that matters) opponent. We both have Goddard and he also has Gibbs. I have Montagna (c), Gram and Carrazzo.
On averages he will score 200 more and me 416 so basically I need Gibbs to have a shocker or/and Montagna to get 150!!!

Elimator is similar, 540 behind with him - Judd vs me - Gram, Montagna(c) and Carrazzo.

Basically not having Ablett or Gia has killed me this year :confused:

Go Montagna!!!!

Mez

2057 with Hayes and Carazzo to come.

Should get at least 2250 im expecting a high scoring game. I think i could get even more. Hayes and Carrazz both in good form.

Rapt considering
Ladson 46
Waters 66
Hall 42
Okeffe 71
Rockliffe 63
Brown 52

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2144 w. Goddard to come.

I thought I was poised for 2,300, but light games from Martin and Davis put a halt to that.

Sitting 182 overall at the moment, may be able to squeeze into the top 100.

1832 with 5 players to go

Goddard Av 105
Carrazzo Av 100
Gram Av 93
Gibbs Av 97
Betts Av 78

So if remaining blokes score their average I'll score 2305.

I'd take that!!!

Have i mentioned i hate ablett.

I'm on track for a reasonable score - thinking i'm going to make headway on the leaders - and ablett goes and does that.

I'm on 2105 with Goddard and Carrazzo to come - to so 2300 would be what i would expect form here, which would have been a good score - flipping ablett.

Im on 1900 with Goddard and Captain Montagna to come.

They both get 100+ and im looking at a 2200+ score.

My midfield is: Montagna, Bartel, Boyd, Pendlebury, J. Selwood, Barlow. and only one of them has score 100 thus far.

Next week i could easily get 2300+. Team is really coming together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back