Round 7 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I sense shit talk, or adding up the number from emergencies aswell, or just made the team. Because that is a ridicuolous score.

Montagna 240, Gibbs 110 = 350.

=2544. That is crazy.
Agree. Do the maths. He is averaging 110 per player for 20 players without Ablett as captain. There have been only 19 players score 110 or more this round, and only 1 of those is a backman.

IMO it's mathematically impossible. Prove me wrong HolyBishop, and post your team.

Agree. Do the maths. He is averaging 110 per player for 20 players without Ablett as captain. There have been only 19 players score 110 or more this round, and only 1 of those is a backman.

IMO it's mathematically impossible. Prove me wrong HolyBishop, and post your team.

very unlikely but not mathematically impossible....although only 19 players have scored 110 and over he may have had players that scored well above 110s (gia,chappy,pav,black etc)...

love for this score to be real..what a whopper

very unlikely but not mathematically impossible....although only 19 players have scored 110 and over he may have had players that scored well above 110s (gia,chappy,pav,black etc)...

love for this score to be real..what a whopper

Only 3 backman have scored over 100 (Shaw, Birchall, Moore). His 8 backmen would be lucky to be averaging 85, hence he must have had every player who scored over 130 in his team to balance that out, and the remainder of his team averaging 110.

I call bullshite.

Only 3 backman have scored over 100 (Shaw, Birchall, Moore). His 8 backmen would be lucky to be averaging 85, hence he must have had every player who scored over 130 in his team to balance that out, and the remainder of his team averaging 110.

I call bullshite.

Goodwin also scored over 100 and you only have to pick 7 backmen, not 8.

It is definitely possible for someone to have that score. That is fact.

1936 with Goddard still to come...looks like I might win both leagues except the more competitive league has the person 300+ behind me with 3 good players to come..hopefully Goddard scores high to get me over the line and above 2000.

Finished on 2110 with Mitchell and Buddy on the bench which looks about par for anyone who has Ablett as captain. 400 up on my opponent who has Goddard and Dal Santo to come

Drummond the only forced out this week, I'm surprised I got 7 games out of him

1936 with Goddard still to come...looks like I might win both leagues except the more competitive league has the person 300+ behind me with 3 good players to come..hopefully Goddard scores high to get me over the line and above 2000.
Exactly the same :confused:

Hoping for a late inclusion of Armitage, but same score and Goddard to play at this stage

I have 4 players tonight and if they score their averages I'll finish on 2,078, which looks on the light side based on many of the scores being posted. I'm hoping to eke out 2,100, but anything north of 2,000 will suffice.

In my 3 leagues I'm in the top third of each and will win my 3 matches plus my eliminator, so whilst many of the scores being posted look superb I suspect there's also a fair bit of carnage out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2,029 with Gibbs and Goddard to come (No Ablett, thank God for Chappy captain)

Looks about par unless Gibbs pulls out a freak score.

Curious to see if it will improve my 5000ish ranking much.

Goodwin also scored over 100 and you only have to pick 7 backmen, not 8.

It is definitely possible for someone to have that score. That is fact.

true....to this dee bloke...all i said was that it is "mathematically possible"

nothing more...nothing less

what score would see someone hold position in the top 100 this round....my league is usually a very good indication of how high scoring the round is....and this week its big

I think it will be like round 1 where bigfooty did really well or was that another round. Bigfooty have very similar players thus the high scores being produced, but i think anything over 2100 is still very good.

Tope 100, i thnk you would need 2180-2200 to hold.

yeh thats why i was asking majestic...im going to get around 2200 and just inside top 100
I had a look at the leader's team, and unless they made 2 significant trades, they will come back to the field. They made a massive jump last week with a team the doesn't have Ablett.

I went from 199 to 484 with an Ablett-less team last week. I suspect that if I score 2200+, I'll jump over a few of the those who made up some posies last week.

You'll definitely improve your position within the top 100 with a 2200+ score.

I am seriously going to fall in rankings this week.

i doubt that I will even get 1900.....this is my worst score ever I think.

big thanks to Hall, Hams, Sylvia, J Brown

A nice 2200+ (Goddard only has to score 72) should hopefully boost my ranking from 13k into the top 10k this week. Well, I bloody hope so as my ranking has taken a battering in recent weeks with some sub par scores.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back