Round 7 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, not having Ablett is no excuse for having a lower score, you chose not to pick him at the start of the year and are now paying for it.
Could have happened differently, but didnt, so just post your scores :thumbsu:
I got 2160

2041. Not happy with a couple of players but it is starting to come together..

Still aiming for top 1000 after an absolutley horrible start to the season..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2273, thankyou Ablett.

My premium upgrades are being timed perfect so far.

Cox 108 (his best score after i trade him in)
Hayes 126 and than 106 shouldve been alot more, didnt get any in last 15 mins actually went backwards. Great signs though.

I might wait one more week on the Trengove to Swan upgrade now. Montagna could be very juicy in 2 weeks time. Unsure what ill do, Goddard is on the radar he scored 109,110 in his last 2 unsure what that does for his BE. I will weigh all this up and work it at.

I would really love for Ladson to be my 8th back.

2271. Thanks to Eddie Betts. Tonight's game has made next weeks trade very easy:
Gwilt --> H. Shaw.

Since Riewoldt went down, and Lyon moved Gwilt to the forward line, he's been a dud.

2238. Won all my league games comfortably against quality opponents, won my eliminator by 150 odd points and posted my highest DT score ever.:thumbsu::)

2029. Terrible score to top off a terrible game of footy by the Saints.
Lost all league games including eliminator because this newb had kennedy, waite, birchall, roughead and a bunch of other B grade dream teamers who pulled out massive above average games.
I hate Mondays. Oh and bald headed Geelong players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back