Gilbert
Broughton
Waters
Davis
Gibbs
Hille
ROK
Goodes

Scored 2005. Would that be about average for this round? My team had more ups and downs than a roller coaster. Some great scores like Betts and most of my guns and some shockers like Hams and Hille.

2060 ... ok i guess but am pretty envious of some of the big scores being posted!

I guess I should have had Pods on the ground instead of Ziebell!! :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2451 was the best score for the week

I managed 2287 which was 521st best for the round.

managed to improve my overall ranking from 1668 to 685th, so Im pretty happy with that

Thoughts on my probable trades this week.

Out: Barry Hall, Robbie Gray

In: Jaensch (ade), Stevie J

Bringing Pods off the bench to replace Hall and me with about 150k in reserve for next week to likely be either NicNat to Cox/Sandi (if I can afford Sandi) or Ball to Swan.

That will leave me with my side looking like

Backs: Waite, Hodge, Waters, Malceski, Grimes, Broughton, Hargrave : Silvagni, Hams
Mids: Pendlebury, Gibbs, Selwood, Barlow, Wellingham, Ball/Swan : Howlett, Shuey
Rucks: Hille, NicNat/Cox-Sandi : Warnock, Lobbe
Forwards: O'Keefe, Brown, Pavlich, Giansirucusa, Kennedy, Johnson, Podsiadly : Jaensch, Roberts.

In thoughts would be much appreciated.

That will leave me with my side looking like

Backs: Silvagni, Hams
Mids: Howlett, Shuey
Rucks:Warnock, Lobbe
Forwards: Jaensch, Roberts.

In thoughts would be much appreciated.

Your bench is dubious. Fine in the backs but everywhere else is a disaster waiting to happen.

You'd have to weigh up what your goals for the season are overall/league/elim. If it's purely overall and your off the pace you might have to play risky, if it's league then you'd need a stronger bench for finals time upgrades/injuries.

Top 2 teams will drop a fair bit.

Top team had a few underperformers.

Gilbert
Broughton
Waters
Davis
Gibbs
Hille
ROK
Goodes

ordinary round for me dropped 4 places to 6th.

underperformers

waters
nason
martin
hille
brown
rok
sylvia :mad:

overperformers

ablett :D
chappy
pav

will trade swan in this week to steady the ship.

sc +5 11th!

Your bench is dubious. Fine in the backs but everywhere else is a disaster waiting to happen.

You'd have to weigh up what your goals for the season are overall/league/elim. If it's purely overall and your off the pace you might have to play risky, if it's league then you'd need a stronger bench for finals time upgrades/injuries.

The rucks i would say are as good as it can get for now. His backs are okay but below avg i would think.

The rest is a ticking time bomb as mentioned.

At the end of the day it's a bench...

I've seen better but I've seen a lot worse. Good team bigburger. :thumbsu:

At the end of the day it's a bench...

I've seen better but I've seen a lot worse. Good team bigburger. :thumbsu:

Oh yea, the teams good but there are more injuries, restings and surprise omissions in the last 11 games then the first 11 games. You gotta prepare for this. That's why it all depends on what you're aiming for.

Haha, come on mate its a good start but justification to why you would "a ticking time bomb" would be nice is all. I seriously do appreciate it. It would seem that I picked possibly the worst midfield of all time considering how much value pendles, selwood and gibbs have lost and I'm trying to make my way back into contention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back