Round 7 Melboune V Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Scary thing is we have home games against GWS and GC before. Buddy to kick 30 in the next 3?A man can dream
Sounds good so long as he promises to stick to his recent average against the Cats the next two times we play this year...

Seriously though, if Gary Ablett and the teen girl squad are this much better, it is fairly unpleasant to imagine what Mitchell/Lewis/etc or Selwood/Chapman/etc are going to do to Melbourne's midfield.

Day has been good in the backline.

All good things must come to an end.

I find it amusing how Swans fans think they've been "up" forever with sustained success. They had an 7 year gap between flags with most of the list turned over. They gloat as if they've done a Geelong or a Brisbane.

So what you're telling me is that we're in for a future of sustained finals appearances whilst turning over our list to win another flag in 7 years? Awesome!

Only tuning back in so I can watch their fans give them a spray.

Hawthorn play Melbourne in 2-3 weeks. That could get 186 ugly
I wanna say it's almost unlucky for the dees that they play the hawks and cat so close to the bye. If it were later in the season they may get a reprieve with players being rested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slightly off the topic, but from a comparison point-of-view, are there any teams in the NRL that have been as bad for so long as the likes of Melbourne. I seem to recall every team having at some success in recent years, but we have Melbourne, for instance who have been completely off the pace year after year after year. Do the NRL in fact have a better model than us for making the competition equitable ?

Anyway, play on...

Davey is pissweak.

Haha some Melbourne supporter is waving the white flag... literally!

I feel for the players. What punishment will be dished out?

Jump off St Kilda pier every morning at 4 am the rest of the week?
10 laps off the G' after the match?
each player walks home?
fan forum? <--- this i believe is vital to assure fans of the club direction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 Melboune V Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back