Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not so much that i want Spargo, its more that i want Finlayson at M8. if i could find a way to get that done and grab Heeney then i would.

Edit: Billings to Parfitt is on the cards for next week.

ParFitt not playing this week.CS said it becomes a bit grey after that :eek:.

I'd hold Murray, he's going alright. Any other rookies you could dump?

Only other one is Richards that i'd contemplate but that would have to be a downgrade to Duman as he doesn't have enough $ for an upgrade. I'm keeping Studlayson and Doodee for a awhile longer.

I know I talked about it earlier in the week, but Holman vs Banfield to dump is the hardest decision of the week to make

Banfield is quite consistent in his scoring range but hasn't had a big score yet. Holman has a big ceiling but horrible floor, largely dependant on his role. Another stinker and his BE goes to like 70-80-90.

Eh.....

No problems Sam Murray out ........is Hurn a keeper though ?

I'd like to think he is a keeper and H2TYW will say he is with conviction but can a 31 year old keep it up on a rough ground like Optus Stadium? Age not stopping Old Man Simmo though.

I know I talked about it earlier in the week, but Holman vs Banfield to dump is the hardest decision of the week to make

Banfield is quite consistent in his scoring range but hasn't had a big score yet. Holman has a big ceiling but horrible floor, largely dependant on his role. Another stinker and his BE goes to like 70-80-90.

Eh.....
Holman i may keep till the byes .....a GC / Port rookie over the byes will be invaluable, unless he scores shit ......but he's had 4 good scores & 2 bad scores

I'll trade Banfield first .......but for me Henry is more urgent to dispose of

But he's more likely to start slow, & have a price reduction ? ......what happens when Ablett returns ?
who knows? sometimes you gotta take a chance.
but he has a negative b/e and im more than willing to pay $400k for a 95 avg...its better than i'll get from Billings.

it might all be irrelevant anyway. the news from rocker_oz33 is that he may not be right to go next week

but he has a negative b/e and im more than willing to pay $400k for a 95 avg...its better than i'll get from Billings.

it might all be irrelevant anyway. the news from rocker_oz33 is that he may not be right to go next week
But you gotta get Heeney .....he's now my #1 target, now that Greene has done a Greene

Hears what he said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's still a lot of rookies (6) on field with only 19 trades. 2 sideways trades is not the best option for your team. You have solid cover for Walters in Fritz & Guelfi that you can use via Walters to loophole an under performing Billings. You'd be better off upgrading a close to maxed out rookie for an underpriced fallen premo this week with your bank $$'s and maybe even a rookie downgrade and use those $$'s to upgrade another rookie next week.

Cheers. So Holman to McLean would be more aligned to your thinking?

Eh.....

I'm in the same boat. Heaps jumping off Holman but I'm moving off Banfield. As you said, he's remarkably consistent. Low of 51, Max of 69. Could even hold for a week more maybe.

Holman has more upside. Also more downsize but if a slide starts he can be traded out. Furthermore, he may get dropped and then price can't drop

So Punchable's injury, of which I still can't get a clear read, is throwing a monkey wrench into my plans. May have to shelve getting Cripps atm and pray he has a few more down or ok games to up that BE. Wanting to do straight swap to Heeney, as he'll be top 6 definitely at this point, but his BE is 115, so he might even drop slightly depending on how he goes against North. Sicily will go definitely rise in price though, and he seems more likely than not to be in top 8 contention for forwards provided he can stay on the park. So am thinking, praying Sicily's stupidity is behind him:

Bonner -> Duman
Christensen -> Sicily - $167k left over

Next week:
Greene - > Ronke
Banfield - > Spargo - ~615k in kitty

Week after:
Holman/Coffield - > :gun: MID (only 1 MID upgrade after this)
Fritsch - > Heeney (completes FWD line)

Thoughts? A lot of money sitting off field after next week's trades, but have basically had ~600k on bench for 3/6 games anyway with Greene out, and will allow me to have the pick of the MIDs the week after.

Walters is listed as only 2-3 weeks on the Docker’s website. I’m tempted to hold. I’m sure most people were thinking 4-6 weeks when the first reports came out. What are people thinking now?
Going to hold ......but fearful he may be played as a permanent small forward again, rather than as a mid ?

Walters is listed as only 2-3 weeks on the Docker’s website. I’m tempted to hold. I’m sure most people were thinking 4-6 weeks when the first reports came out. What are people thinking now?
My worry is that 2-3 weeks is underestimating the truth and what is he knee going to be like for the rest of the season. I want to hold also, still undecided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back