Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, was wanting to drop Adams and Dea this week. Just wondering on some feedback on these two trades:

Adams > Costagna
Dea> Rockliff

Or

Adams to > Blakely via DPP mills
Dea > K Simpson/Houli

Is it worth getting rocky this week or should I solidify my defence at this rate ?

503374032df927cef62d5db5c540d809.jpg

Last edited:
With Hunter possibly having concussion and Laird with a toe injury I really hope this is not going to be another week where I have injuries to deal with. :(
Yeah, I've got the same concerns. Last week I did a sideways trade T. Adams to Zorko because I wanted the league win, and was desperate to get Zorko.

Hunter will only miss 1 week max, so he's a keeper. If Laird is long term, I'm prepared to bench him this week, even if it means playing 1 short. I'm desperate to offload rookies who have matured (Dea and Menadue), and I'm equally desperate to get Rocky and J. Smith. Short term pain for long term gain.

Yeah, I've got the same concerns. Last week I did a sideways trade T. Adams to Zorko because I wanted the league win, and was desperate to get Zorko.

Hunter will only miss 1 week max, so he's a keeper. If Laird is long term, I'm prepared to bench him this week, even if it means playing 1 short. I'm desperate to offload rookies who have matured (Dea and Menadue), and I'm equally desperate to get Rocky and J. Smith. Short term pain for long term gain.

I'll bench Hunter for Smith if he misses but I think I'll sideways Laird. Hunter is a way more valuable player to keep, especially the way he's playing lately. Laird is no different from the other top premium defenders at the moment in terms of scoring I think.

Im tinkering at the moment:
Dea > smith
Adams > cox

Tippa/McCarthy/Davis/Menadue could also be traded

Leaving me with a war chest.
I wouldn't call it that, clubs IRL who use the term don't typically have much success :p

Would love to double-downgrade Dea and Adams this week but unfortunately I can't go on without Rocky. Definitely will be trading out M. Crouch to Rocky and Adams/Dea to someone...

ATM my trades are:
M. Adams > D. Bryne-Jones (Probably missed the boat, but $$$ to be made, might be worth it)
M. Crouch > Rocky

Boyd or Vince?
Boyd probably will average higher but he's old, higher chance of being rested or getting injured.
I like how Vince has def/mid option though.
Vince 3.7% owners and Boyd 10%

Gonna hold off on Rocky and get him next week, I realise he'll probably go up in price but I wanted to get Keays in and **** Crouch off.
Double upgrade next week it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boyd or Vince?
Boyd probably will average higher but he's old, higher chance of being rested or getting injured.
I like how Vince has def/mid option though.
Vince 3.7% owners and Boyd 10%

Gonna hold off on Rocky and get him next week, I realise he'll probably go up in price but I wanted to get Keays in and **** Crouch off.
Double upgrade next week it seems.

Boyd for sure. He has bottomed out and is going awesome. Vince will be a top 6 defender but doesnt have the runs on the board compared to boyd

Very stuck with which direction to go with my trades. Any feedback would be amazing. Thinking of just fixing my failed mid pricers in Sheridan and Crouch.

T.Sheridan>Boyd or Vince
M.Crouch>Rocky

I like these trades, but my only concern is the rookies that I should probably be moving on. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• Round 7.png
    Round 7.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 4
Very stuck with which direction to go with my trades. Any feedback would be amazing. Thinking of just fixing my failed mid pricers in Sheridan and Crouch.

T.Sheridan>Boyd or Vince
M.Crouch>Rocky

I like these trades, but my only concern is the rookies that I should probably be moving on. Thanks! :)

I'd upgrade Sheridan to Boyd, Ditch one of Adams/Tipungwati, by moving Mills into Defence and bringing in Josh Smith from Collingwood.

Rocky has a BE of 94, so one more week for him won't effect his value too much,whereas getting Boyd gets a Defensive keeper who's bottomed out. Next week get Rocky.

At least that's what I'd do.

The way I see it at this stage of the season you want to be getting rid of those rookies who have peaked and get them off-field ASAP, while also getting in keepers.

Sheridan has to go ASAP as he's putting up 30-40 pt scores.

I just have no idea what i really need to get done this week. Keays and Smith seem like absolute keys but if i don't upgrade at least one more premium this week i feel like im not going to win my league bouts this round... any ideas?

a.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back