Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchell is a spud when it comes to being a captain choice.

****ing plodder and his 13 pt second half about a month back. I'd rather captain Zac Dawson if I had him before captaining Mitchell again.

Hewett, Martin, Smith going well.

I love Tom Mitchell but tonight he's let me down. Last time I captained him was the 60. He regained my trust with the 130 last week. It's going to be a very long time to mend my broken heart after this one Titch :'(

I love Tom Mitchell but tonight he's let me down. Last time I captained him was the 60. He regained my trust with the 130 last week. It's going to be a very long time to mend my broken heart after this one Titch :'(
exact same as you. I captained the lil campaigner on 60 as well and was prepared to give him another chance. Seems that Richmond tonight are having their one upset win for the year unfortunately against Sydney

exact same as you. I captained the lil campaigner on 60 as well and was prepared to give him another chance. Seems that Richmond tonight are having their one upset win for the year unfortunately against Sydney
All signs pointed to a big score so it's dissapointing. To his credit he's recovered a little, anything north of 85 would be a miracle now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1255/14 + C

What a ****ing disaster

Wagner, Boyd, Hunter, Viney, Gawn, Petracca, Kerridge, Riewoldt to come tomorrow and salvage something of this round :(

Absolute horror round gonna go down spots after this round is finish had a run of crap performers that I need to upgrade in Callum mills/Gablett/zaharakis/Duncan/Papley/Hewitt :( I'm sitting on 1066 points for the round so far and have to come tomorrow in Matthew Boyd/Kade Simpson/trengrove/Wagner/Jack Macrae/Hunter/Gawn/Kerridge/NRiewoldt(C) I'll be lucky to get over 2000 for the round

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back