Preview Round 8 - Richmond vs Fremantle (MCG, 1.10pm, Sun 14 May)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our midfield has pretty well been beaten in every game this year and this is the weakest team with midfield we've fielded all year.
We're going to need a lot of fringe players to step up in order to give Dusty and Cotch a chop out. Our backline also looks terribly slow with Batchelor back. Is it possible he's been considered to do some inside grunt work? I hope not , but after seeing Morris in the forward line two weeks ago anything is feasible.
This team looks like something constructed from two 22 piece jigsaw puzzles with many wrong pieces to the puzzle mixed up. Injuries mounting up is now starting to test our so called best 22.
Hopefully the coaches have something else up their sleeves and they have gone for a balanced side with a more diverse group of players being able to play at different parts of the ground.

Okay anyone who thinks this should be an easy win just take a look at tonight's results. This is the season where anyone can beat anyone. We need to be on tomorrow and bring the pressure and intensity for the majority of the game.

Preaching to the converted here. Did you ring the club?

Honestly don't know about this game. I think this game is a real telling point for both teams seasons. I have a feeling the loser loses momentum and goes downhill from there on where as the winner moves on with the momentum of the win.

I'd have to say Richmond because it's at the G, however fremantle have been playing pretty nice footy lately so no reason why they can't get the job don either.

Okay anyone who thinks this should be an easy win just take a look at tonight's results. This is the season where anyone can beat anyone. We need to be on tomorrow and bring the pressure and intensity for the majority of the game.
Fortunately, if we do trip up today this board will remain calm and measured because it's such an even season. :)

RIP predictability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
at least you're still as predictable as ever :p

sent from my coffee mug using nescafe blend 43

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great OP tugga Although it was Ibbotson who marked Bachar's kick-in and then passed to Mundy, just saying...
Milestone killers again, will win by 37 points in Lachie Neale's 100th game.

Fortunately, if we do trip up today this board will remain calm and measured because it's such an even season. :)
already making excuses

get out, get the **** out

Freo playing away on a cold day at the G with a hostile crowd and possibility of rain. No games are a given these days but even a team at the bottom of the ladder would like that equation against Freo today.
hrm feels like 2012 when we lost to em, the day kfc boy debuted, same weather same team same venue

freo will win today bookmark it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back