Preview Round 8 - Richmond vs Fremantle (MCG, 1.10pm, Sun 14 May)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urgh haven't even left the house and already regretting deciding to go to the game, far out it's freezing today! :(

Both Freo and Richmond will be too busy freezing their asses off to play. :D

Ok done complaining, hopefully it's an awesome game, the season is so open right now.

1. he has had a terrific year at VFL level
2. he replaces another medium defender in Vlastuin.

Honestly, it wasn't that hard to figure out
That is not correct though is it.

It really is not hard to see Vlastuin has played mostly midfield and fwd this yr and not very well i might add.He should have been dropped weeks ago.
So Batchelor is not coming into the team for Vlastuin.

What is not hard to determine is favorites being picked in front of others.
Nothing has changed at this club when blokes like edwards can walk straight back in to play fwd over a bloke like Lloyd who has been playing well in the vfl.
Batchelor a favorite son can get a game in front of a genuine mid in Miles who lets be honest did not have a bad game it just was not great.
The only common sense pick is Nankervis over Soldo a no brainer.

Batchelor may well have played some okay footy in the vfl he certainly has not been dominant but what role are we asking of him.
We have already played Conca Houli short Ellis Markov Hunt and MCintosh in the back half and the last time i looked they are all available bar Conca..

It is not hard to see Rance on McCarthy Grimes on Kersten and Astbury on Taberner with McIntosh in the side if need be we have plenty of height to cover their talls the rest are all smalls of which Houli Short Markov with their greater pace are better suited even old softie Ellis is a better fit than Batchelor.

Lastly if the argument is blokes like Miles Lloyd Lennon are too slow the same applies to Batchelor.

Me watching Corey Ellis today
ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back