Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, if Daisy were to be a LTI, who would be the best trade-in target?
Dustin Martin or Stevie J? Or wait for Nic Nat to fall in price?

Buddy.

Will probably go Thomas -> Buddy and Wines -> Priddis. Next week looking at Terlich -> Thurlow, Jones -> Watson/ Jelwood/ Swan

I think he will show a bit against GWS ... but it will be against GWS.

Score about 125 and bottom his price out around $450k, but not the 150+ mauling some might expect.

At $450k I think he's a terrific buy, even if he only averages 100 over his remaining 14 games.

How can you trade Stevenson to Johnson? Won't that require a double DPP move?
The earlier trade of Treloar to Thurlow will move Goodes or Vlastuin to the mids. The trade of Stevenson to Johnson will move that player back to the backline again. I can then use Dwyer or Mayes to sub Johnson between the midfield and forward line.

I just worked out that if the players in my starting team this coming weekend were all to equal their best scores of the season I'd score 3126 with Ablett as captain. And if I can come up with the right numbers I can win tattslotto too :D

Single.

Stevenson out
D/M to defence
Johnson in to mids

But he has Johnson listed as a fwd in his 'future lineup'. Unless he has Mayes currently in his forward line and plans to use DPP after the trade.

Also, who is going to ruck in Round 9 after he trades out Giles but before he brings in Naitanui? He must be hoping for Gawn, Currie or Rowe to play.

Not sure what to do with Thomas.

Sounds like maybe two weeks, maybe more.

If it was LTI I'd trade him but maybe I should hold. Hmm?

Are people thinking Kennedy has better JS now with Thomas out? The forward rookies look thin but I need a downgrade for Neade. Am almost thinking of bringing Staker in before he has played a game, that's how thin the rookies are.

Not sure what to do with Thomas.

Sounds like maybe two weeks, maybe more.

If it was LTI I'd trade him but maybe I should hold. Hmm?

Are people thinking Kennedy has better JS now with Thomas out? The forward rookies look thin but I need a downgrade for Neade. Am almost thinking of bringing Staker in before he has played a game, that's how thin the rookies are.

Like I said previously, I might consider Kerridge o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I said previously, I might consider Kerridge o_O

He's over 200k now though. Doesn't really provide the cash injection I need for the next few weeks.

if it makes you feel any better I hopped on the Hartlett train :rolleyes:
already aboard...
images

I'm trading Daisy, pretty sure 2 weeks is going to be 3 at best and more likely 4 or 5. Swapping him into the midfield and straight to Priddis who loves playing Nth. Melbourne!!

I'm trading Daisy, pretty sure 2 weeks is going to be 3 at best and more likely 4 or 5. Swapping him into the midfield and straight to Priddis who loves playing Nth. Melbourne!!
Yep, he's having at least 2 weeks rest and then will need to retrain to get back up to match fitness and then maybe a game as sub. So I would think at least 5 weeks before he's up and flying again , at best. Then you have to hope and pray that he doesn't break down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back