Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy's BE is 174.. against GWS, but you think he will get that?

Reckon he's good for at least 120-130, probably double what Neade/MaCaffer will score.

EDIT: SC Gold says his be is 145.

Reckon he's good for at least 120-130, probably double what Neade/MaCaffer will score.

EDIT: SC Gold says his be is 145.
ok. you're right, fanfooty had not updated properly.. its about 145~
Buddy may get close to that for sure, a bit of a gamble though. Priddis' BE is 61 according to the same source and he is almost guaranteed for about 100. If I could get both this week I guess I would, but Buddy will be about the same and Priddis more expensive next week..
For me Buddy is probably worth +10-60 points, where as Priddis is 20-30 points.. risky short term gain or long term basically.

time to take the port rookies to the slaughter house.

J Neade -> Ben Kennedy
L Stevenson -> Will Sierakowski

need the cash but don't know anything about these guys' job security... anyone got any thoughts on this?

What are people doing with Zorko? Has a high BE this week and projected to lose about $30k.

Tough run coming up for Brisbane, worth holding or booting now??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are people jumping onto Ben Kennedy? He won't score well for SC so he'll be a poor cash cow and his JS isn't the greatest. But there aren't many other options I guess and he does have fwd/mid so that is very handy... I would like to know your reasoning because I'm struggling to decide between Lonergan and Kennedy, Lonergan has better JS but it doesn't look like he'll score very highly. Plus I already have an abundance of round 13 bye players... So maybe the 30k + fwd/mid link may be worth it. Hmmm

Lids looking a very very very good option right about now! Plays Melbourne this week too...

Lids looking a very very very good option right about now! Plays Melbourne this week too...

I think it's worth the extra money compared to Priddis. The mop needs 33 touches to crack the ton half the time. Lids can get there in under 20. I really hope Priddis starts going up because I really don't want him in my team but if he ends up much closer to O'Meara i'm not going to have much choice.

Watson will go down in price again this week of you want to save some cash

Hmm you're right. I've got money in the bank so could go Yarran > Priddis instead. Which would leave me 130k+ for maybe Wines > Watson next week depending on what happens to their prices...

I literally can't find one viable forward downgrade. I already have Ben Kennedy. I may have to upgrade Stevenson/Neade --> Reiwoldt + M Rookie if I can't find a good forward one.

L. Stevenson > M. Priddis

Goddard, Gibbs, Hanley, Terlich, Clarke, Goodes (Dockery, Pittard)
Ablett, Pendles, Swan, Cotchin, Watson, Priddis, O'Meara, Vlastuin (Couch, Viney)
Jacobs, Leuenberger (Rowe, Gawn)
Rockliff, Cox, Martin, Mayne, Kennedy, Dwyer (Neade, Macaffer)

$343,475 remaining.

Not really keen on B. Kennedy even tho Neade will continue to drop now. Will prob grab Thurlow for Viney next week. Even with his low BE, he won't rise that much more you would think.

Thoughts?

Should I go a Neade > Buddy or A. Walker/SJ?
Or address my backline issues next week with Pittard to someone like Birchall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back