Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsure of trades yet. Mitchell's hammy throws a spanner in the works. My trades will depend on selected sides as to who i trade in and out. Ideally would like Buddy back and Cutler(and my other rookies for that matter) to stay in the side.

If the selected sides are kind to me i will go...

Kelly-Acres to free up some coin(premature i know but need the $$$)
Lloyd-Hartung(Same reason again,plus Lloyd will miss and Rd.8 is a killer for me,not so much 9 and 10)
Langford-Hibberd/Mcveigh etc

If Buddy doesn't get up,Mitchell's hammy is serious and 1 or 2 other players will miss i will go...

Buddy-Parker
Mitchell-Hibberd
Lloyd-Acres/Hartung

Mitchell>Hibberd/Hodge/Burgoyne/Simpson is going to be a popular trade this week

Mitchell>Hibberd/Hodge/Burgoyne/Simpson is going to be a popular trade this week
Yeah i think so too mate. His injury couldn't have come at a worse time leading up to the byes. Already have oodles of players missing(all of them quality) and now Mitchell goes down! I'll wait for the injury report to decide what i'm doing. With my start to the year though i think it would be best to be aggressive and trade him. Agreed Ginge?

Yeah i think so too mate. His injury couldn't have come at a worse time leading up to the byes. Already have oodles of players missing(all of them quality) and now Mitchell goes down! I'll wait for the injury report to decide what i'm doing. With my start to the year though i think it would be best to be aggressive and trade him. Agreed Ginge?

Agreed. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have the Crows released an update on Jaensch yet? Suspected broken ribs, if he is out for 3-4 it might be enough to give me an excuse to trade Jaensch out and sure up my round 8 team. He's gained 120k so if he's going to miss a few, on top of a 56 and 39, might be perfect time to trade him to Hibberd/Hooker etc.

J.Merrett > Salem the only trade on the cards for me this week, not sold on Salem though with his $177k price tag...luckily have 19 for next week so I'll be holding Mitchell

Actually scrap that, I think Salem will have a highish break even. Back to the drawing board.

Maybe Merrett > C.Ward

Keen to bring in Stevie J and maybe Bartel after R8 though so might look to downgrade instead

A few of us did IIRC. :rainbow:

Jacobs averaging 105 after 7 rounds speaks for itself. Will be a top 2 ruck this year.

I tried to get people on the Jacobs train in the preseason based on what I saw at preseason trainings.

I even explored Lobbe before reverting to Jacobs Rnd 1.

I tried hard to explain to JM that Jacobs is a different player this year. Nimble, agile and can jump.

Everyone trading Mitchell? I will probably go him to Johnson, then McDonald > a mid premo. Lemmens . Salem maybe too.

Mitchells injury really has ****ed up my plans.

Have 18 playing, is there anyone worth downgrading to other then O'Rourke? As I'll downgrade Ellis to O'Rourke this week then upgrade Kelly in his bye week to a premo. Think I might hold onto Mitchell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back