Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do I have the balls to pick Jackson Trengove... 116 SC against Martin last week with only 14 hitouts. Upcoming games v Kruzer, NicNat, Gawn, Grundy and Campbell...

BE 33, will go negatives next week if he scores over 100 again

Do I have the balls to pick Jackson Trengove... 116 SC against Martin last week with only 14 hitouts. Upcoming games v Kruzer, NicNat, Gawn, Grundy and Campbell...

Same price bracket...awkward. ..as Courtney Dempsey

Looking to get a little feedback on this idea.
I can see myself being undecided up to lock out then doing something stupid :oops:
I don't think either direction would be a bad move by any stretch of the imagination.

I'd lean towards the double upgrade option personally.
I don't think Keays is a 'must have' necessarily. Of course, he could make me look really silly by pumping out a ton this weekend, but on exposed form not a 'must have'.
Is Pittard best available/best can afford? Likewise Merrett?

I think he had 16 clearances/contested possessions and a heap of tackles.
The guys loves the contested stuff and you would need him to because he's a shit tap ruckman.

Looking at your whole team, I think you are fine for cash generation ATM. Definitely double upgrade. Keays not necessary.

While many (including myself) are holding Adams, if I were in your situation I would probably upgrade him this week too. Likely doesn't leave you enough for a genuine premo mid so it makes sense for you to lock in a premo forward instead.

Your trades get the tick of approval from me :whitecheck:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been all over the place this week.not sure where to upgrade first...
Mills will go and initially thought Weiering should go,now with not many rookies banging on the door in I'm not sure.
Have enough coin to double up and dpp allows change on any line.could finish my mid which would be great but think the other lines are too weak.
Def I'm looking at Boyd,Rance,Pittard and the Carlton duo.
Fwd I'm looking at Zorko,Montagne,dahlhouse and buddy.

Got a big league game this week so want to maximize points...thoughts appreciated.
Apologize for the format...won't upload for some reason.555k in bank.

Shaw,Houli,DBJ,Brown,Hartley,Ruggles. Laird,Weitering
Danger,Parker,Pendles,Ablett,Priddis,Libba,Oliver,B.Crouch. Mills,Davis,J.smith
Goldy,Gawn. Cox
Dusty,Hall,Wells,kerridge,BenKen,Petrecca Adams,Menadue.

Mills will go and initially thought Weiering should go,now with not many rookies banging on the door in I'm not sure.
Have enough coin to double up and dpp allows change on any line.could finish my mid which would be great but think the other lines are too weak.

Got a big league game this week so want to maximize points...thoughts appreciated.

Goldy,Gawn. Cox
Upgrades to your backs and forwards is a good idea.
You do you like the best out of those options you said.
Dollhouse is a great option but is $$$$$$.

Edit yeah it won't upload my sc team in pictures foe me either.

Goldy,Gawn. Cox

Wells prob won't play so you'll be needing a premo forward unless you want to start Xanadu. Mills >Zork/Monty (Wells to mid bench) and your defence is really weak this week, so Weitering > premo would be in your best interests to win your cashie.

Is anyone trading Wells?

Upgrades to your backs and forwards is a good idea.
You do you like the best out of those options you said.
Dollhouse is a great option but is $$$$$$.

Edit yeah it won't upload my sc team in pictures foe me either.
Wells prob won't play so you'll be needing a premo forward unless you want to start Xanadu. Mills >Zork/Monty (Wells to mid bench) and your defence is really weak this week, so Weitering > premo would be in your best interests to win your cashie.
Cheers fellas.
Will be sweating on Wells I guess.thought I double up in def if he's named.leaves some cash to 1up1down next week and pickup Joey.
Agree it's Mills and Weitering who should go?thought of dropping Davis as I'll bring in Dmac next week.

Is anyone holding McCarthy??

His R15 bye is really handy for my structure.

I'm considering holding him until his bye not sure if it's worth it though.

*current players available over the 3 bye rounds is 16/18/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back