Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need help, I've got Adams, Mills, Wells, McCarthy...need to bring Petracca in.

Backs - Shaw, Laird, Boyd, Yeo, Adams, DBJ, Hartley, Ruggles

Mids - Danger, Jelwood, Hanners, Ward, Ablett, Pendles, Libba, Mills, Smith, Dunkley, Gresham

Rucks - Goldy, NN, Goetz

Fwds - Dusty, Hall, Wells, Kerridge, Tippa, BenKen, Linc, Brown.

10k in bank.

Thinking I need to start upgrading forwards (Joey n Dahl)

So much depends on who gets named this week, but need help on best move please.

Anyone I desperately need?
Here's my team. I'm thinking to just use the 1 trade(already traded Mills > Pendles)
View attachment 246036
I would trade out Parker, move Wells to the mids and get Liam Jones. :p:p:D

Or another way of saying it, sit tight. Great midfield.

Also stuck like most on what to do. Upgrade a fwd or back. First trade is Mills > Keays, as I only have 4k in the bank.

Second trade will either be Adams > Defender (Considering McVeigh as POD) or Mccarthy > Forward (worth up to $490k). Trying to build balls to get the Hoff if i choose the fwd.

Please help fellas :huh:

upload_2016-5-12_16-45-13.png

upload_2016-5-12_16-49-8.png

Also stuck like most on what to do. Upgrade a fwd or back. First trade is Mills > Keays, as I only have 4k in the bank.

Second trade will either be Adams > Defender (Considering McVeigh as POD) or Mccarthy > Forward (worth up to $490k). Trying to build balls to get the Hoff if i choose the fwd.

Please help fellas :huh:

View attachment 246038

View attachment 246039
Dependent on team selection. If Linc plays I would go a back.

I need help, I've got Adams, Mills, Wells, McCarthy...need to bring Petracca in.

Mids - Danger, Jelwood, Hanners, Ward, Ablett, Pendles, Libba, Mills, Smith, Dunkley, Gresham

Rucks - Goldy, NN, Goetz

10k in bank.

Downgrade McCarthy to Petracca, Trade out Mills move Ben Ken to the Mids and bring in a Premo Forward.

Rucks - Goldy, NN, Goetz

10k in bank.

Mills and McCarthy are the ones that have to go imo.
Mills > Petracca
McCarthy > Zerrett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keays is definitely not a must have. I would probably do an upgrade. Petracca is an obvious trade.

I'm probably holding Mcarthy this week, but that's only because trading him doesn't give me enough cash for my upgrades. Trading out M Crouch and Mills.

There will be plenty of other rookies to get later. Macpherson is playing his second game this week (assuming he gets picked) and Mathieson won't be far away either. Is there anyone else you could trade out other than Mcarthy that will give you more cash? Remember if Mcarthy doesn't play tomorrow night at least his price won't change.

Nobody else really that desereves the cull right now, maybe BenKen as he is usally on my FWD bench but I'll need him to cover Wells this week. 552k leaves you in the gamble spot for MIDS, would have loved an extra 40K to go Ward.

So my options are double down (Petracca, Keays in) leaves $445, or just Petracca in for Mills or McCarthy and 552k to spend of a FWD or MID

I would hold him purely because it would annoy me if I traded out the same player twice in 1 season and he came back and pumped out 150's during SC Finals when I'm all out of trades.
I'm beyond annoyed with this campaigner. I'm worried the injury will drag out or he comes back as a plodder. Fitness and soft tissue is a major concern. I'm thinking of flicking him for Beams.

I think it depends on how many trades you have and if you have decent cover or not, If you just got him last week and its only the 2 weeks I would be holding.
Yes, just brought him back in for the second time. 23 trades. One of JSmith/Keays/Davis/Hewett will be M8 cover (shithouse).

Hold and suck it up, Do you have a Bken or Fatty Oliver you can upgrade ?
No. Upgraded Mills>Cockliff last week. If I hold I'll upgrade backs but right now I'm heavily favoring Beams as a replacement. Stud POD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back