Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me he's only 27 turning 28 hardly entering his twilight years still in his prime. That said Parker, Hanners, Mitchell and Kennedy all compete and right now his behind at least 2 of them but its not because his in his twilight years just that he doesn't have to shoulder the load as much now.

Wow, actually didn't know he was that young! I stand corrected :)

Rockliffe only 1 -2 week injury according to AFL website, anyone else with gigantic balls of steel thinking about keeping the lobster?
I am. Was looking to pick up Pendles and Petracca at the expense of Mills and McCarthy, however looking forward Priddis is going to be damn juicy next week so I might move my focus to Simpson this week and sure up my backline.. thoughts?

B: Shaw, Bartel, Rich, Simpson, DBJ, Tippa (Hartley, Adams)
M: Dangerfield, Parker, Ablett, Gray, Liberatore, Smith, Kerridge, Kennedy (Davis, Rockliff, Petracca)
R: Goldstein, Gawn (Grimley)
F: Martin, Zorko, Hall, Wingard, Wells, Papley (Brown, Menadue)

$91k remaining..

Next week will hopefully be Tippa > McPherson, and hopefully have enough to go Menaspew > Priddis!

Rockliffe only 1 -2 week injury according to AFL website, anyone else with gigantic balls of steel thinking about keeping the lobster?
Yes, too busy downgrading campaigners to make cash to swap him.
Going out on a limb, and the limb will crack (or me first) but keeping Rocky.

Praying, hoping.
I actually have more faith in Rocky becoming decent while I watch Barlow bleed me real quiet, and leave me here....
hqdefault.jpg

Can anyone else help us out? I havn't seen him play so would like to know what people see in him, I'm bringing him in this week probably.
From his stats he appears to be playing forward. Bit of midfield time now with Rocky out. Think he is a victim of being too flexible in terms of playing more fwd than mid.

It's still a tough split, points wise. Hanners, Keiran Jack, Parker, Mitchell with McVeigh when he gets some form back... He will score well, but have down weeks too. 100-105 I think, he's about right price.

Good calls with Keays, valid points

Collingwood 2012
Player | Games | SC average

Dane Swan | 18 games | 126
Pendles | 22 games | 125
Beams | 21 games | 123
Sidebum | 21 games | 106

It can be done :)

Collingwood 2012
Player | Games | SC average

Dane Swan | 18 games | 126
Pendles | 22 games | 125
Beams | 21 games | 12
Sidebum | 21 games | 106

It can be done :)

Saints did it in their heyday as well, with NRoo, Goddard, Hayes, Dal Santo and Joey all topping 110 in 09'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit stuck on what to do. Sitting at the top of my cashie league and only playing slobbo this week, so no real urgency for points..
If I do a downgrade it'll most likely be Mills > Keays, but as for the other trade I have no idea. Everyone I've tried to get in (zorko, dahl, rance, boyd) only leaves me with under ~$15k in the kitty. So reckon I might just sit this week. 22 trades left, $54k in bank. Thoughts? :oops:

l'm a bit like yourself and decided to only do 1 upgrade. Adams>K.Simpson....might need to keep the other trade for later on....

Welcome back KP, I know you've been away and all but seriously Priddis is a useless pea heart campaigner this season. Better options

Thanks Thyril. Still early in the week. I don't REALLY want him but if I take him over Hanners then I can get Franklin next week instead of Wingard. And in reality I'd feel better having the Pridd than Wingard. I would really like to make 3 upgrades with the money I have. Maybe that means passing on Boyd and taking a risk on Houli which I don't really like either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back