Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long as most (or any) of Hoops, Cheney, Broughton, Higgins, Fev play ill stick to my upgrade plan.

2 of ROK, Coondog, Gilbee in
Out Brown, Rich, Petrenko depending on who comes in. Leaning towards bringing in the 2 doggies as Brown still has a bit of dough to make.

Out: current team

In: new team

But seriously looks like Ill have to get power etc.. now as there hitting there lowest.. wnated to leave it a while, but Rich doesn't look like going up and power isn't going down..

also dhoge or rance out for grimes.

so then im down to single figure number of trades... SHIT!!

Hmmm still not sold on Power and his inconsistency.

Gilbee would be a great inclusion.

But need to fix my forward line - currently playing warren, ziebs and Macaffer (Houlihan, Lucas dropped and copping a 0 for Higgins)

Would also like to get rid of Rich and Adcock soon.

Option 1:
If Hodge and Houlihan aren't named then I will trade Houlihan and Hodge to Grimes and Waite and pocket about $163,200 for upgrades

Option 2:
If Houlihan is named but Hodge isn't then I will trade Beams and Hodge to Sheldon and Fisher and pocket roughly $80,000

Option 3
If Hodge is named but Houlihan isn't then I will trade Houlihan and Higgins for Grimes and Riewoldt(if the unlikely event happens that he scores 66 or under) or Jonathon Brown and pocket about $116,500

Option 4
If Hodge and Houlihan are named then I will trade Beams and Higgins for Sheldon and Davey/Goodwin or trade Rich and Beams for Sheldon and Cooney and pocket roughly $30,000

looking at malcheski -> grimes and rich -> cooney but wont be doing it cos of only 14 trades left. ablett wanting to play soon worries me. may need rich to get ablett back in.

will wait till thursday.

malceski > grimes
+
Houlihan > premium forward

depends on injury updates on higgins and goodwin, and team selection of petrenko

Wanted to keep Rich for a bit longer but a trade-up to Cooney at his price is just too tempting.

Also would like to do some combination of
out. Suban and Petrenko and Brown and Walker
in. Grimes and Gilbee and Sidebottom and Buddy

over the next 3 weeks depending on teams / scores.

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and spend my $300k on getting Dal Santo in. Should be bottom price this week. Since that's $550k, I reckon I'm getting a fair player.

It's either Trav Tuck or Rich who's going to be upgraded. Don't know which yet.

Having said this, someone's going to get injured or dropped and force my hand again. It's been that kind of year.

I played 3 short this week and no bench cover whatsoever ...

To add to that Hodge and Rance will also be out.

I can't even think about trades until after the teams come out on Thursday. I certainly wont be able to make upgrades so to speak, will be more just about trying to get 22 players on the field.

Need the likes of Houlihan, Raines, Broughton, Higgins, White, Brown to be named this week.

Then ill look at ways of covering Hodge, Rance, Ablett.

Also got Anthony, Thompson, Meeson and Jacobs sitting pon the bench wasting a spot.

Bottom line ... my team is ******
mate im missing almost the exact same players, substitute richo for houlihan and beams for anthony and im identical.
scored in the 1700s this week, my lowest score in all of my supercoach career :thumbsdown:

should also mention im first in my league haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

want to either get rid of tuck, or rich for cooney, with 14 trades left and hodge and houlihan in the side as well, houlihan should come back, hodge hopefully being not that bad.

interesting decisions to come, not sure yet, thank god it's only tuesday

Hey guys..... How long is T. Cloke out for??? It doesn't really matter as he is GONE anyway haha... I currently have Houlihan and Petrenko and Malcheski that aren't performing, and Houlihan and Petrenko aren't looking too secure in their spots.....

What option do u guys see. I have 284,100 in the bank, and I am looking at getting Ablett back later.

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys..... How long is T. Cloke out for??? It doesn't really matter as he is GONE anyway haha... I currently have Houlihan and Petrenko and Malcheski that aren't performing, and Houlihan and Petrenko aren't looking too secure in their spots.....

What option do u guys see. I have 284,100 in the bank, and I am looking at getting Ablett back later.

Thanks in advance!

I'm in a similar postion, but I got rid of petrenko. Depending on if houlihan is named I'm looking a swaping him out for grimes giving me plenty of cash to get back gablett and hopefully similar points

A quick look at this weeks options -

Petrenko > Grimes (+ $11,800) Petrenko likely to be omitted and even if not will not be doing any cow work for me. Grimes will hold his hold his place in the Melbourne side and 92 points a great start.

Skipworth > Yarran ( + $157,000) Looked super early Saturday night. Not many other forward rookie options.

These trades will at least give me playing rookies plus $280,800 in the bank for future upgrades (Tuck, Rich > Ablett)

Thinking of going:

Petrenko -> Greenwood
Beams -> Cross

I do have Robinson on my midfield bench however I can't get enough money to make a worthwhile trade from him. This will leave me with 11 trades, and only probably 2 more to go to have no rookies starting in my 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back