Game Day Round 8 vs. Richmond, Sat 07/05, 1:45pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. But the free kick to IQ against Martin wasn‘t much better.

As I said, it’s been consistently bad. They god some dud free kicks. We got some dud free kicks. And it’s certainly not the reason we’re losing.
I guess I wasn't clear enough - Martin has been an umpires darling for years now - he got caught and it was DELIBERATELY not only ignored but turned around against the successful tackler.

THAT IS BIAS.

The same thing happens with Danger.

I'm not talking about results I'm talking about bias - it's alive and THRIVING because the AFL will NOT permit any discussion of umpiring standards - let alone umpiring bias.

It's long gone time amateur hour was closed and the umpiring panel put on a professionally paid footing as the players and AND called to account for bias and poor performances.

Pay AFL umpires - in fact all football umpires a respectable wage instead of the pittance they get - THEN you will get umpiring recruits worth it - and force them to perform.

Rant over.

Some of our players literally wait until the moment they are getting run down tackled to kick the ball.

Adam’s and WHE are the principal culprits.

Dance Dancing GIF by The Masked Singer UK & The Masked Dancer UK

Need to turn up the pressure. 20 tackles in a half is bad, espceially when crisp and noble have 5 each

The pressures not off, they're just better at similar game styles and have better cattle.

The phone box footy we seem to be avoiding being drawn in so we don't lose shape on the outside of the contest. That's where they're winning the contested footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back