Game Day Round 8 vs. Richmond, Sat 07/05, 1:45pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I say it every week, how many soft players can you carry before you get smashed. Don’t get the point of ‘rewarding’ Bianco when he’s not at the level.

I’m glad Ginni is getting belted, doesn’t pay to be a tall poppy in the AFL. Good lesson to learn early on.

Again, playing attacking football only works if you have skills. Game lost at selection and in the coaches box.

Never seen a more physically weak insipid performance from an AFL football team for a long long time

This game is more about us then Richmond who aren’t a good football team at all !!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Darcy Moore doing a grundy, becoming average once signed on the dot

Look we are carrying too much dead weight,that’s for sure.Sidebottom,WHE,Bianco,Brown just aren’t up to it anymore,or were never up to it.It’s time to give the likes of MicInnes,Poulter and Macrae a go now.
Bianco, Brown really don't offer anything. We start the game on the back foot knowing these guys will be lucky to touch the ball 10 times. Then you have Bianco who just wastes it or fumbles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would either Brown get a game at any other AFL club?

Collingwood needs to be diligent when recruiting father sons and not just go off the name.

Tyler brown is one of the most fumbly players I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back