Preview Round 9 2017: Collingwood v Hawthorn, 20th May 2017, 7:25pm @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our backline had been OK so far really. They did a good job at holding back the flood gates against the Cats. Stratton out could hurt but I'm not sure Collingwood have the individual forwards that can punish us. It's their midfield we need to be wary of.

Elliot and Fasolo will have a field day.

Doc may be a must this week simply for match ups, can't see anyone else from BHH who can play on these 2.

Cousins is a must for mine, the kid is literally banging doors down, if Fitz deserved a run then Cousins is a lock for this week.

Isaac Smith has been charged by the Match Review Panel for his strike on Brisbane's Nick Robertson in Saturday's Round 8 clash.

In summary, he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available video evidence and a medical report from the Brisbane Lions Football Club, the third quarter incident was assessed as careless conduct with low impact to the head. The incident was classified as a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable record which impacts the penalty. An early plea enables the player to accept a $1000 sanction.

Why don't you find a forum that has Clarko and the match committee in it then?
Alas, I know not where. I quite like this forum, thankfully, although (as already mentioned) some of the opinion is just laughable.

It will be interesting to see how the ruck selection goes this week. Grundy isn't quite as imposing as Martin, but he is still a big unit. I would guess we'll go back to Tim O giving Big Mac a chop-out, although it's also quite likely Fitz will be given another chance to get up to speed at the scene of his triumph last season. In fact, I've convinced myself in writing this post: Fitzrepeatrick.

I think we're back into minimal, like-for-like changes. After two wins in a row you don't want to get radical and upset the whole shebang.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone confirm if we are able to elevate cousins?

Is lovell on the LTI?

Would cousins have to go back to the rookie list if lovell is fit?

Or can we swap fitzpatrick for cousins?

So let's say the Pies lock down on Mitch with Greenwood like they did v cats, how's the rest of our midfield going to go against Pendles, De Goey, Trelor, Sidebottom, Adams, Crisp? I'd fancy not that well.

Can anyone confirm if we are able to elevate cousins?

Is lovell on the LTI?

Would cousins have to go back to the rookie list if lovell is fit?

Or can we swap fitzpatrick for cousins?
We have 39 on our main list. We can elevate a rookie, regardless of injury, at any stage we like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back