Review Round 9, 2023: Box Hill Hawks v Southport Sharks, 20 May 2023, 12.05pm @ BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

Set shot kicking has been atrocious TBH. We have kicked the hard ones and missed regulation shots. Game should be over. Southport only scoring really from quick centre clearances or counter attacking. General play were well on top. Serong despite his low numbers has looked good anytime he's got near it. Ramma has battled away as well. Crossley winning the ruck but Ramma going ok. Has a good tank keeps working.

BMac has looked good from what I've seen. Reads the ball well and is starting to really back himself and his pace. Made an error but worked hard to follow up and win the ball back.

The other I've been impressed by is Hustwaite who just has that ability to look like he has time when others don't.

Yeah BMac also took some nice overhead contested marks which I didn’t know he had in his tool kit ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 touches for the game - was he injured?
Copped a knock early in the second Did a concussion test and he could have gone back on but they took him off as a pre caution. Came off the ground and his mum came running to the fence so he went around the fence to embrace her and reassure her he was ok :thumbsu:

Copped a knock early in the second Did a concussion test and he could have gone back on but they took him off as a pre caution. Came off the ground and his mum came running to the fence so he went around the fence to embrace her and reassure her he was ok :thumbsu:

Damn, poor guy. Hope he's OK and gets a clean run at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back