Round 9 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolutely disgraseful by the look of it and should drop out of the top 10k.....

However did win my cash league by 5 points :)

2314 with Montagna captain. 104 points gone begging last minute cos I took it off Shaw argh. Seriously contemplating trading Gawn to Goldy in my current irrational state. Matty Dea my hero for the round.

People forget that most here are in the top 20%, therefore par guesses are based on what is considered
par for top the 20%, given everyone wants to advance.
Oh+god.+It+s+been+a+_1dab53add962c56a6f9687a6f4004e1e.gif

I appreciate the feedback.

I bet my first 8 average comparably with yours. Probably better

It's not about who's is better at rd 9, Its about the growth...

By the end of the year everyones midfield will look like Danger, Hanners, Pendlebury, parker, ward, etc, etc. And unless you are going to sideways trade your 'premo' mids then you wont be able to compete against everyone else.

2314 with Montagna captain. 104 points gone begging last minute cos I took it off Shaw argh. Seriously contemplating trading Gawn to Goldy in my current irrational state. Matty Dea my hero for the round.

Presuming you have Naitanui as your other ruck that trade is a hidden gem (y). Good for the bye rounds and Goldy is the premier ruckman and not 150k overpriced like he was at the start of the year...

2409, Best score for the year, happy with that. Won all leagues.

Had MBrown on the bench. Can someone find the magic formula to tell me when he should be on field or off. Every time he's on the bench, 80+, on field, putrid.
Today was the first week I've made the right call on him. He's a hard one to figure out. 80 one week, 30 the next

Scored 2,171.

Won 2/5 of my leagues but they were the 2 I cared about the most (home league and cash league)

I will take that considering I had Laird, Boyd, Ablett, Hall, Wells, Barlow (last minute trade to Montagna) and Adams all out of my best lineup and Dangerspud as captain. :rainbow:

2402. Didn't have the balls to go Shaw captain after I VCed Goldfault. Think par will be 2600ish, hopefully I stay in the 100k after this week.

Hmm not sure about that - all of my leagues scores are around 2300-2400 mark

It's not about who's is better at rd 9, Its about the growth...

By the end of the year everyones midfield will look like Danger, Hanners, Pendlebury, parker, ward, etc, etc. And unless you are going to sideways trade your 'premo' mids then you wont be able to compete against everyone else.

Yep so you might see how I'm running a different strategy to yours. So I could no doubt mock your M7/8 right now but I respect that you are running a different strategy so I won't.

Yes, I will be sidewaysing premos through the byes to skip over them. Happy to compare mids in Round 16 mate

Scored 2,171.

Won 2/5 of my leagues but they were the 2 I cared about the most (home league and cash league)

I will take that considering I had Laird, Boyd, Ablett, Hall, Wells, Barlow (last minute trade to Montagna) and Adams all out of my best lineup and Dangerspud as captain. :rainbow:

Most people had all those out as well and were scoring 2350+. 10% of people had Goldy as captain. You will probably fall by a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep so you might see how I'm running a different strategy to yours. So I could no doubt mock your M7/8 right now but I respect that you are running a different strategy so I won't.

Yes, I will be sidewaysing premos through the byes to skip over them. Happy to compare mids in Round 16 mate

Your strategy is having a shit midfield? Interdasting!

Your strategy is having a shit midfield? Interdasting!

Is yours waiting till bottomed out premos go back up in price before you pick them up?

Who wins the Wingard argument KP?

I will compare onfield mid averages with anyone all year and you can see guys you wouldn't have and dismiss them but the numbers will stack up. I paid 417K for Zaha. campaigners are jelly

Presuming you have Naitanui as your other ruck that trade is a hidden gem (y). Good for the bye rounds and Goldy is the premier ruckman and not 150k overpriced like he was at the start of the year...
Yep NicNat is my R2. Now that I've looked at the bye configurations that actually doesn't sound too ridiculous. I'm hugely against sideways trading based purely on form (as opposed to injury) but I'm strongly considering it now...

Yep NicNat is my R2. Now that I've looked at the bye configurations that actually doesn't sound too ridiculous. I'm hugely against sideways trading based purely on form (as opposed to injury) but I'm strongly considering it now...
Goldy is the premier ruckman in the comp. He may spud up once or twice again this year but come seasons end there is a fair chance he'll end up being 700k again. The fact he has a round 15 bye makes him invaluable. A gawn/nicnat combo is suicide in round 14.

Will improve your ranking. .not fall

I'm not convinced. Theres blokes running around with 2400s here!!!! In my cash league along I see 2393, 2318, 2417, 2326, 2459, 2487, 2330, 2303.

Thinking a hit of approx 1000-2000 rankings. Bye bye automobile!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back