Collingwood v Geelong at the MCG, 1.45pm AEST

LATE CHANGES
Collingwood:
Nil
Geelong: Tom Lonergan (concussion) replaced in selected side by Tom Ruggles

Benched him for Hartley -.-

Ah well, not much I can do about it - at least he'll go up in price

Oh Schmidt2003 ;)

If he pulls out a crazy score i will be angry i didnt put him on the field for C.mills, but right now id just about take the 59 and run

Gutted I traded him now, but would have got a donut if Ruggles didn't play. Ruggles might beat 59, I doubt it will be by much though if he pulls it off.

Brand was a round one mistake (just never a priority to replace) but still how do you get 30 in the first 10 minutes and then another 7 till full time.

178/3 but Brand, Mills, Hewett were always likely to be amongst my worst scores with a bit of luck it'll get better from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really need to get some of those Collingwood midfielders :eek:

Problem is I can't really justify it with 7 high scoring midfielders and Macpherson/Smith taking M8 spot, at least not until the byes.

At least Duncan turned up this week - so far at least

He'll be stuffed if he does he's getting a heap of the ball in the wafl atm in pretty stormy conditions

WHy The hell is the dockers coach stupid enough to not play Barlow in wet conditions in the AFL?

This IS BS. This is ABSOLUTELY 100% confirmation on them being total tanking losers.

/rant off.

(Yes I know they can't be "tanking" with all their injuries... still I can be filthy about it because I get a zero.)

Had him for three weeks so at least I got some good price rises out of him.

My prediction - Macpherson to Mathieson is going to be the most popular trade next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back