Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Incase anybody traded in Barlow just for him to be dropped (like me) he had 44 disposals, 13 tackles and 3 goals in the WAFL today.

Hurts.

Had him since Rnd 1. Cannot stand watching Dockers play with where and how they play Barlow.

He should come join the Eagles. Would be appreciated more. :D

So far pretty happy with Dangerfield (C) [compared to the other options... Titch... Parker]

as well as some decent scores compared to usual from Kolodjashnij and Brodie Smith.

Probs straight trade Macpherson to Mathieson if he performs and Macpherson is out with injury next w/e.

Selwood with a shocker. Although I guess Greenwood was known as a decent tagger at the Kangas.

862 from ten and my captain.

Have:

Shaw
Dea
McDonald-Tipung
Bailey Williams
Macrae
Martin
Goldstein
M. Walters
Kerridge
Martin
B. Kennedy
Menadue

Need an average of 87 points to get 1900 which I think would be a good score all things considering, right now that's the goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my, Mills may get ANOTHER reprieve from me.....
Macpherson gotta go and I'm sort of looking at cashing in on Ablett for Hopper maybe.

I use cashing in very loosely, obviously lost quite a bit on his poor form.
I've been wanting to get rid of mills last 4 weeks but injury or suspension is stopping that from happening and same now need to get rid of macpherson and josh smith on top of other non playing bench players will save mills for another 5 weeks

Just Neale, Kerridge, Simpson for me tonight.

Here's hoping for Neale to go massive and solid 100s from Simmo and Kerridge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back