Game Day Round 9: Hawks vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two things about this game that are of concern:

We are being absolutelu slaughtered in the midfield. There's not much we can about that now because we lack the class, pace and rotations.

Our forward line, and this is related to the above, is horrible. Players like Franklin, Hodge and Roughead, almost look impotent. Can we fix the lack of system?

We'll beat a good deal of teams, but without the midfield quality and depth, we'll fall short.

sorry brayshaw, i called it already, not his pocket. git wid da program.

Our mistakes are compounded by the fact that every time we miss a goal or turn it over Richmond pounce and rebound it the full length of the field with their burst. Our old legs can't keep up with them it would seem. Perhaps Brad Hill needs to start getting some game time.

Apparently it's not holding the ball/incorrect disposal when your playing for Richmond.

Not whinging about the umpiring but we seemed to get pinged everytime.

Richmond goal from it as well. :thumbsdown:

Players like Franklin, Hodge and Roughead,\
We'd look better if an injured Hodge was out there.... Jeez, they're murdering us in stoppages and on the rebound. I'm out of this game.

Also, the commentators answered my question, we haven't kicked back to back goals this game. At 3/4 time that is beyond awful for a team that is meant to be top 8, let alone top 4....I say as the Tiges go on to kick back to back goals. Definitely out of this game now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure what's more annoying, the way we're playing in general, Franklin, or that the Tigers have had 1 more shot on goal than us and are up by 29 points.

This has been a really shocking performance by our Boys. Worst performance of the year. This match is over. Usage has been shocking but what is worse is effort by a few players has been shocking. It's like we think it's just going to happen and we will just flick a switch. Awful performance. I can see them belting us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back