Preview Round 9 - Hawthorn v Gold Coast - In, Out, Shake it all about

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it arrogance when I laugh at the Suns posters that think they have a chance?

I mean they beat St Kilda, Dogs, Saints and GWS. Hardly tough competition. The Suns have improved a bit, good on 'em, but now they are playing the team on top of the ladder at their home ground.

Hawks will win this, and will win it very comfortably.

Proof that such thing exists?

I had a quick look at the Suns board, a couple have said they'll win by a couple of goals. Others saying it is disrespectful if the Hawks rest players and it will be much closer than any one would think.

I have never heard any one that cocky after beaten on of the worse teams in the comp.

I had a quick look at the Suns board, a couple have said they'll win by a couple of goals. Others saying it is disrespectful if the Hawks rest players and it will be much closer than any one would think.

I have never heard any one that cocky after beaten on of the worse teams in the comp.
You sure they weren't being sarcastic?

I come in peace :)
but dude it's all a bit of fun lol, we all know we have no chance at winning, if you look at previous weeks predictions they are a bit of a laugh, such as the ones suggesting we will win by 100+. If I could say something, just sit back and enjoy watching our talented group live and prey for no injuries

Suns by 72 ;) jokes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I come in peace :)
but dude it's all a bit of fun lol, we all know we have no chance at winning, if you look at previous weeks predictions they are a bit of a laugh, such as the ones suggesting we will win by 100+. If I could say something, just sit back and enjoy watching our talented group live and prey for no injuries

Suns by 72 ;) jokes

Haha, fair enough. Sorry if I jumped the gun a bit, if that's the right phrase to use.

Good luck anyway.

By the way, if the Suns win this one, I will seem like a bit of a drongo hhaha

HAWTHORN
In: J.Gibson, K.Cheney, S.Grimley, B.Hill
Out: D.Hale (ankle)

GOLD COAST
In: T.Murphy, K.Horsley, J.Wilkinson, T.Nicholls, D.Gorringe
Out: Z.Smith (knee), H.Bennell (hamstring)

Haha, fair enough. Sorry if I jumped the gun a bit, if that's the right phrase to use.

Good luck anyway.

By the way, if the Suns win this one, I will seem like a bit of a drongo hhaha

Haha all good mate, good luck to you guys also. And I doubt you'll have that as a problem. Good luck on the w/e and for the season :) :thumbsu:

Big chance Grimley will debut which I feel we need to make happen going forward. Hale going out is probably more of a niggle (I hope) than something serious. Gibson will send Spangher out of the side, not sure who Hill will replace. Maybe Osborne will be given a week off?

Surprised Anderson isn't in the picture, perhaps the club has set some tasks for him to achieve in the twos as part of his development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back