Round 9 Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i follow the dockers a lot closer than you lot, you wouldnt even know broughton existed if he wasnt a sc cash cow candidate.

And you would know how closely someone you've never met follows a football team? :rolleyes: You are sounding a little silly now, I mean...

1. Your team is listed as Adelaide

2. You support the Eagles

3. But you follow the Dockers closer than any of us

?? Hmm I think we have a confused little man on our hands

I Think Brougton was dropped because with Headland coming back into the side, Thornton may be pushed back into defence, and is most likely to take Broughton's role. It can also be argued that Suban is being played for developmental reasons.

Even if I am wrong I'm sure that Freo have their reasons for dropping Broughton, and simply because it affects your SC team, it is ridiculous to call Mark Harvey a hack coach.

I read that in your forum the yesterday so i knew about the reasoning.
As for Harvey being a hack coach.Laids is a hack coach over Anthony and for not playing rookies ect ect if players in people teams are not in the coach is a hack it's nothing personal lol:D

And you would know how closely someone you've never met follows a football team? :rolleyes: You are sounding a little silly now, I mean...

1. Your team is listed as Adelaide

2. You support the Eagles

3. But you follow the Dockers closer than any of us

?? Hmm I think we have a confused little man on our hands

i explained the adelaide thing, and if he does follow the dockers very closely all he has to do i say...

Now although Broughton probably deserves to play, lets not forget about the token redhead... Cheney. He has been a much bigger hard-luck story than Broughton this week.

True, but Cheney was a dead man walking regardless how well he played last week when you condsider the in's for Melb this week. Though he wont be out for long IMO

im hoping one of cheney or broughton are back in next week, im playing two short this week, i expected them to play this because of their games last week, regardless of who was going to come back in. just needed cheney to play one more so i had enough money to upgrade him to mcmahon or burgoyne, thanks bails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back