Round 9: The OFFICIAL North Melbourne vs Brisbane (at The Gabba) GD Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just wrong. You follow a football club, you want to have a life full of win, go download japanese pr0n. You 'll feel great about yourself.

I quite enjoy Japanese pr0n :D Anyway for your info, i follow my local team through thick and thin, they've won a grand total of two games the past couple of years, but I don't mind that coz they TRY.

A few of this North team could care less tonight. I don't mind losing on talent, but to lose due to lack of effort is a disgrace. I've paid my membership, the club has my money, but I don't see the point of wasting time going to see some blokes play that ain't interested in playing for the club.

I'm not sure I follow?

I'm not sure that the game of any Brisbane player had any bearing on the result other that what we allowed to happen. It's been the story of our season to date apart from the game against Collingwood.

A big plus to Car Keys. He did what he could. When they're delivering the ball knee height with Brown in front courtesy of stupid turnovers there's nothing anyone will do. He did a superb job for a first gamer.

I'm not sure that the game of any Brisbane player had any bearing on the result other that what we allowed to happen. It's been the story of our season to date apart from the game against Collingwood.

We were crap. But the umpiring did not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back