Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they stop the game, call it a draw, give everyone 200 SC points for all i care and end this ****ing round so I can drop 2 trades NOW

Can they stop the game, call it a draw, give everyone 200 SC points for all i care and end this ******* round so I can drop 2 trades NOW

Yep this round can go and get farked!

No Fyfe, no T.Kelly and Dunkley. M.Crouch injured and spud player scores galore.

I wish I could use 4 trades to be honest. :(

No Fyfe, no T.Kelly and Dunkley. M.Crouch injured and spud player scores galore.

Yeah 4 trades would be nice...
Duursma, Walsh, Atkins and Drew are all ready to be culled. I got $73k in the bank to make something happen, see what I can conjure up

Hately might be a chance to play after that GWS loss, but maybe not with Whitfield and maybe Lids to come in
Think I want to wait a week for Stocker, even if he goes up $30k-$50k
Might grab Corbett at $170k

Im thinking i will let Parker rot on the bench for a week with Baker going well.

Duursma to some rookie (maybe Stocker or Taylor) and Wilkie to Neale via DPP switches. I hate paying that much for a player but it's hurting my rankings too much not having Neale. I think Constable will get another game with Geelong's injuries so might give him one more week.

Duursma, Walsh, Atkins and Drew are all ready to be culled. I got $73k in the bank to make something happen, see what I can conjure up

Add to that Moore and Ross for me.

I have $411,900.00 in the kitty so need to bring in 2 premos.

I double downgraded this week and it has hurt me on the scoreboard.

Players I am looking at are Hurn, Fyfe, T.Kelly and Dunkley.

I think Dunkley and T.Kelly represent the best value for me but just have no idea which of the above campaigners to get rid of.

Last edited:
Walsh > Macrae
Drew > Dunkley (Kelly if I can but think I fall short)

Ross’ cash gen looks f***** now. As does Parker :(

Hately might be a chance to play after that GWS loss, but maybe not with Whitfield and maybe Lids to come in
Hately the perennial **** tease. Right up there with Rotham!
Duursma & Drew playing GC next week - should bounce back. Could be handy holds for the byes. Walsh has GWS which could be tough but then Saints, Dons, Lions, Dogs leading up to bye.

Ey
Hately the perennial **** tease. Right up there with Rotham!
Duursma & Drew playing GC next week - should bounce back. Could be handy holds for the byes. Walsh has GWS which could be tough but then Saints, Dons, Lions, Dogs leading up to bye.

Ehh I dont know mate I kinda see what your saying but I think sometimes when you hold these rookies for to long you start getting punished on the scoreboard. The byes are still a few rounds away and I rekon sometimes these matchups look good for rookies on paper but they dont necesarily deliver. I think you could potentially hold walsh but I wouldnt imagine you would have many upgrade options in your time if you hold all of them without burning some cash. I think one of Drew, Duurs and Walsh needs to go depending on the current state of your team I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rather go Walsh->Macrae and Drew->Kelly but might need to go Atkins->Kelly/Macrae to make the team look better

Right now I am thinking of going Atkins\Ross > Dunkley (Ross is my M8) and Moore > T.Kelly.

Have $411,900.00 in the kitty so should be able to get those 2 trades done.

Walsh my only mid rookie left on the ground and Drew and Baker at F5 and F6 is ok.

Last edited:
Might look at doing the Oliver out Oliver in manouevre now that he seems to have rediscovered his pig premo form.

Would probably involve downgrading Atkins and upgrading Ross or vice versa since they look like they might miss weeks.

Oh geez, if Lids comes back Hately ain't ever coming back in for the rest of the year

$73k banked
Drew to Corbett or Rotham (via Moore)
Walsh or Atkins to best mid premo available

Atkins
Drew
Parker

Are my main three concerns I think. Hopefully Constable holds his spot, he and Walsh are fine at M7-8 until I make more upgrades up forward and down back

I have a lot of confidence in Duursma and Walsh, so they'll go later down the track for my side

Hayes hasn't had a big game yet but imo he has 80-90s in him eventually, just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Might blow my whole budget and grab Corbett and Dunkley for Drew and whatever of Atkins/Parker looks likely to lose cash, hopefully I've got just enough to do it

Parker and Atkins both had solid scores last week, so they could maintain their price the next game they play, just need to work out who it is to hold

Finally some of you kents are starting to wake up!

We need more trades per week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back