Round Four: Sydney Swans vs. West Coast Eagles (The under-a-goal game)

Remove this Banner Ad

0 all draw..

Both teams to flood the s*** out of each other :D

Just worry about your mob trying to stay within 80pts of Geelong:thumbsu:

On topic, I'm predicting a 5 goal win for the Swans, on the basis that if they can't beat the Eagles when they're going through a bad patch like this one, then they wont go anywhere this year.

If it was at the SCG I think it'd be a huge win to Sydney, but we have to settle for the ghost town.

um...yea, didn't we beat you though? :rolleyes:

Sydney have played that flooding s*** game style for years now.

We all now Shitney started it.

Yes my man, You certainly did beat us, by 2 points if I recall correctly. Since then, you had a very ordinary win against Carltank and a loss to the Doggies after being up by 6 goals.
We, on the other hand, managed to smash last years runners up by over 11 goals, then managed to beat the very fancied Lions, on their patch, by 3 goals.
You St Klueless fans really should think before you write :D

As for this week, I have far to much respect for The Eagles and for Woosha to write them off and I think they are about to start playing with the "backs to the wall" spirit that served them so well last year.
We're a different Sydney this year though and I think we'll win by 2 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the sounds of it, the Eagles are left with just Kerr and Cox which reminds me of an old Keka yarn about he and Barry Cable taking Barry's car down to Kardinia while the rest of the team took the bus.

The bus broke down and then of course the Umps were about to call a forfeit but Keka had other ideas. He quoted the VFL constitution on such matters and they allowed Baz and Sam to take the field.

It was then time to select the skipper for the day. Sam with the perfect body definition was never going to run out behind a rat like Barry Cable.

Keka went into the ruck, won the tap down Cable's throat who ran the 50 and kicked a torp on the run to get them on the board first.

By 3/4 time they were leading the Cats by 24 until Keka had to leave to get on the punt at the local bar. North eventually losing and when the boys walked into the bar, Sam asked Barry how they lost from such a commanding position, he replied that things went downhill when the bus arrived and the rest of the team took the field :D

I never right the Eagles off, I have far too much respect for the teams winning culture to do that.

However with the way we have playing and the Eagles key injuries and depatures added to the location of a home game for the swans I think it will be the swans by 4 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round Four: Sydney Swans vs. West Coast Eagles (The under-a-goal game)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back