Round one 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is dangerous and naive to assume that this game is four points in the bag for the Blues ...

Still will be tipping Carlton, but the margain will be a lot closer then most Blues fans are predicting and i wouldn't be surprised if the result went the other way ...

Can we beat the Punt Rd ferals .............

obama-yes-we-can.jpg

966 ..........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Judd, no fev, no Stevens, no walker betts and houlihan,
no Murphy, no Waite......

.......And we'll still win! My god richmond's list sucks.
the club neva said that Walker, Houlihan and Betts WOULDN'T play. Murph will be fine easily by then and Waitey.

Who knows what will happen. I was convinced we would cream you last year and in fact we didn't show up at all. This year I am concerned we might lose and who knows we might whack you or else disappear again.

Quite honestly both sides have so many question marks hanging over them that it is not a betting heat. I hope it is a good game before a good crowd and obviously I hope the Tiges win but I won't be having any of my hard earned on what is a totally unpredictable match up.

Who knows what will happen. I was convinced we would cream you last year and in fact we didn't show up at all. This year I am concerned we might lose and who knows we might whack you or else disappear again.

Quite honestly both sides have so many question marks hanging over them that it is not a betting heat. I hope it is a good game before a good crowd and obviously I hope the Tiges win but I won't be having any of my hard earned on what is a totally unpredictable match up.

Well I'll be f**ked, that takes the count to .....3? Richmond supporters who dont live in La La Land. :thumbsu:
Good post gaeli.....ah you know who you are.

I thought I'd seen it all until this one.

I have been drawn to track Tamblings development along the same lines as Andrew McLeod...

Most agree that McLeod has been a champion player but Tambling has him covered (statistically anyway) over the first 5 years of their respective careers.

Pity about the two Norm Smith Medals, two premierships, B&F, All Australian selection, Rising Star nomination etc. :eek:

Richard Tambling earns his stripes ... at last
Tambling's early-season axing prompted him to turn to a hypnotist outside the club to help clear his mind and regain confidence.

"Last year was the turning point. I went and cleared all that stuff up from my head because there was a lot of pressure from the media and our own fans," he said. "I put too much pressure on myself and didn't allow myself to play my natural footy."

Looking forward to new season, he said he no longer needed hypnotism.
Richard Tambling earns his stripes ... at last

So Tambling goes back to being a chicken? :confused:

I thought I'd seen it all until this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachy8
I have been drawn to track Tamblings development along the same lines as Andrew McLeod...

Most agree that McLeod has been a champion player but Tambling has him covered (statistically anyway) over the first 5 years of their respective careers.

Pity about the two Norm Smith Medals, two premierships, B&F, All Australian selection, Rising Star nomination etc. :eek:

Very uncool Sin, pick off 2 lines from my whole post and quote it somewhat out of context... UN:cool:

Very uncool Sin, pick off 2 lines from my whole post and quote it somewhat out of context... UN:cool:

Not really out of context, comparing the careers of McLeod and Tambling is ridiculous. McLeod was already an established champion after five years, Tambling has only just win a regular spot in a poor team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back