Rounds 7 & 8 - Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 7 Trades

Would like to hear some thought on this trade.

Out Cyril and Silvagni for J.Brown and Roberton (helps me avoid a doughnut with Maquire out this week.

or

Out Cyril and Lewis Jetta for J.Brown and Howlett but I'd be looking a doughnut in the backline.

Thoughts?
Dont trade cyril just yet, could bite u on the bum like gray has to many sc'ers.

Hmm still tossing this one up

Silvagni > Hams/Sheppard/Webberly/Roberton
Then
Hille > Cox

Really not sure what to do, is it worth taking a risk on one of those 4 just to get cox?

Any thoughts

Anyone know hats happening with Shuey??????????

Have him and Bastinac on bench, Should I trade Shuey out for Howlett this week?? Have 16 trades left. Do not need to do it but Bastinac is now peaking so if I trade bastinac out now to make cash would only have Shuey & Howlett as bench cover..Risky???

Any thoughts??
Keep shuey, his price will still go up, he should be ur 2nd half of season cash cow upgrade.

Hmm still tossing this one up

Silvagni > Hams/Sheppard/Webberly/Roberton
Then
Hille > Cox

Really not sure what to do, is it worth taking a risk on one of those 4 just to get cox?

Any thoughts

I wouldn't do either russea...

I reckon save the trades and wait another week on Cox. I've been looking at bringing him in myself for Hille, BUT Hille has actually looked really good the last couple of weeks IMO. Possibly back to his old self.

He's averaged 22 disposals the last 3 weeks with scores of 76, 58 and 97 and I feel his score against Collingwood (58) didn't do him justice (though it is hard to get points in a team that looks horrible and gets smashed)... These games have been big DT scores too so it's just a matter of time before his DT/SC ratio improves, which we saw last week with his 97.

I think we'll continue to see him scoring 90+'s, like he used to pre-knee injury, which has ultimately resulted in me taking my finger off the 'T' button...... for now anyway!

Got a bit of a plan:
Kennelly -> Webberly (if he's named) or Roberton
Seaby -> Cox

Then next week:
Ziebell -> J.Brown

Then the week after:
Silvagni -> 100k
Hunt -> 500k

Leaves me with 16 premiums plus i'll keep Waters, Hille, Pods/Hall.

Then hopefully I can sit on my remaining ten trades for a couple of weeks, before upgrading Maguire, Martin and Hall/Pods

Wishful thinking, I doubt it will work in the end.

I wouldn't do either russea...

I reckon save the trades and wait another week on Cox. I've been looking at bringing him in myself for Hille, BUT Hille has actually looked really good the last couple of weeks IMO. Possibly back to his old self.

He's averaged 22 disposals the last 3 weeks with scores of 76, 58 and 97 and I feel his score against Collingwood (58) didn't do him justice (though it is hard to get points in a team that looks horrible and gets smashed)... These games have been big DT scores too so it's just a matter of time before his DT/SC ratio improves, which we saw last week with his 97.

I think we'll continue to see him scoring 90+'s, like he used to pre-knee injury, which has ultimately resulted in me taking my finger off the 'T' button...... for now anyway!

Hmm Thats a very good point may hold off on hille then mabye

Just another idea
I still think silvagni has peaked B/E of 68, an avg of 67 and an injury concern i think now is a good time to trade him off so heres the idea

I can go
Silvagni > Hams
and then upgrade Hunt who has also just about peaked
So if i do the trade from above i can upgrade him to and player $469,400 or less. Meaning i can get a Gram or Fisher among that lot or go for the under priced Hargrave and still save a little cash

OR

can do Silvagni > Roberton
Which means i have $518500 i can spend for an upgrade, where i can spend a bit more and get a H.Shaw or Drummond or even Newman and save some cash

Is this again another waste of trades or am i on the right track

Whats the synopsis on Hargrave? Is everyone jumping on the bandwagon or giving him one more week to prove that he's back?

I've got one spot left in my backline to fill, tossing up between Drummond or Hargrave (have Gilbee Hodge Goddard Malceski Enright Shaw already). The fact that Drummond has a high b/e and that im still unsure on Hargrave is pushing me towards waiting another week to see how they both go.

The only other trades I need to do in the next month are upgrades on Medhurst (urgently) and Hall (can wait on this as he is scoring decently). Being able to save cash by picking Hargrave over Drumming would help immensely.

All my cows aren't ripe for picking yet so in order to make the most of current upgrading opportunities ill need to use the $250k ive got in the bank wisely :)

Whats the synopsis on Hargrave? Is everyone jumping on the bandwagon or giving him one more week to prove that he's back?

I've got one spot left in my backline to fill, tossing up between Drummond or Hargrave (have Gilbee Hodge Goddard Malceski Enright Shaw already). The fact that Drummond has a high b/e and that im still unsure on Hargrave is pushing me towards waiting another week to see how they both go.

The only other trades I need to do in the next month are upgrades on Medhurst (urgently) and Hall (can wait on this as he is scoring decently). Being able to save cash by picking Hargrave over Drumming would help immensely.

All my cows aren't ripe for picking yet so in order to make the most of current upgrading opportunities ill need to use the $250k ive got in the bank wisely :)

Yeah personally I'm waiting a week to see if he's back Krueze... If he does get another 90+ score his price increase should easily be matched by the increase in the player you want to upgrade anyway. For example: for me, Nason should increase a similar amount (if not more) to Hargrave so there's no harm in waiting a week and seeing if he really is 'back'

I need a cheap rookie midfield.
Who do you guys suggest?
Melksham, Howlett or someone else?
Who would have better job security out of Melksham & Howlett?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking

Jetta -> Rohan/Macdonald -> Newman

or

Silvangi -> Roberton/Macdonald -> Newman

I'd take the Jetta trade because Rohan's selection has been confirmed.

Help with mine?
1. Peterson to Fyfe
2. Peterson to Pavlich
3. Leave Peterson in side.

Okay after a big long think on what i should do iv come up with these options

1. JKT > Howlett and Hunt > Hargrave/Kennelly/Harry O
Then Next week see how roberton goes and a possible
Silvagni > Roberton
and
Hille > Cox

2. Silvagni > Hams and Hille > Cox

3. JKT > Howlett
Stick with both Hille and Hunt and wait until next week to see how diffrent players went.

Atm im thinking 1 or 3 mabye 1 but im not sure who to go for

any thoughts??

Trengove >>> Howlett

For the extra $30k Trengove MIGHT grow, Howlett will go up $70k. Considering they're both cows, it's the right move.

Rioli >>> Brown

Rioli was always a potential keeper but not a premium. Time to get rid of him before he costs me more (already down $30k and he has a BE of 155). Brown has a BE of 137 which he'll go pretty close to given his form.

The $150k upgrade to Brown still leaves me with $100k in the pocket from both trades. Now that's good super coaching! :thumbsu:

Steering clear of Fyfe because his JS is a worry and two good scores against Richmond & WCE don't exactly inspire me.

Help with mine?
1. Peterson to Fyfe
2. Peterson to Pavlich

Peterson > Pav looks very very nice but more than likely (may be wrong) but it will take up most of or all of ur salary cap money. So if u desperatly need upgrades in other posistions leave peterson in the side
but if uv got enough cash and think it is the best spot where you can use ur money go ahead and make the trade

Help with mine?
1. Peterson to Fyfe
2. Peterson to Pavlich

Not coninced Rohan is a good pick up. Ggood player but his SC performance might be a question.

Okay after a big long think on what i should do iv come up with these options

1. JKT > Howlett and Hunt > Hargrave/Kennelly/Harry O
Then Next week see how roberton goes and a possible
Silvagni > Roberton
and
Hille > Cox

2. Silvagni > Hams and Hille > Cox

3. JKT > Howlett
Stick with both Hille and Hunt and wait until next week to see how diffrent players went.

Atm im thinking 1 or 3 mabye 1 but im not sure who to go for

any thoughts??

I'm holding Hille. I still think there's a lot of upside in him and has shown a little bit over the last few games. besides, the Cox/NicNat combination is costing them both SC points IMO.

should l pull the pin on roughy ? surly he cant get any lower or can he
Nah mate keep him, for atleast this week, is playing as the solo target this week with no Buddy, this could be make or break, but he is good enough to take full advantage.

Anyone know hats happening with Shuey??????????

Have him and Bastinac on bench, Should I trade Shuey out for Howlett this week?? Have 16 trades left. Do not need to do it but Bastinac is now peaking so if I trade bastinac out now to make cash would only have Shuey & Howlett as bench cover..Risky???

Any thoughts??

Not completely sold that Bastinac is peaking. Has an 88 b/e this week, but then (if he holds his ave) should rise about $30k in next 3 weeks. Not a must-hold, but not an urgent sell either.

Hmm Thats a very good point may hold off on hille then mabye

Just another idea
I still think silvagni has peaked B/E of 68, an avg of 67 and an injury concern i think now is a good time to trade him off so heres the idea

I can go
Silvagni > Hams
and then upgrade Hunt who has also just about peaked
So if i do the trade from above i can upgrade him to and player $469,400 or less. Meaning i can get a Gram or Fisher among that lot or go for the under priced Hargrave and still save a little cash

OR

can do Silvagni > Roberton
Which means i have $518500 i can spend for an upgrade, where i can spend a bit more and get a H.Shaw or Drummond or even Newman and save some cash

Is this again another waste of trades or am i on the right track

Silvagni, as above. Has a 68 b/e this week, but should then continue to rise after that. What's the injury concern though?

As for me, i'm probably going Raines > Roberton, Rioli to FWD premium (probably SuperPav).

Nah mate keep him, for atleast this week, is playing as the solo target this week with no Buddy, this could be make or break, but he is good enough to take full advantage.

cheers mate l should/could keep him but my forward line is pretty bad with roughy jbrown balla pods lecra proplza hall (Duncan pdavis) l want to add a pav or a rok even goodes or someone l thought these players would do alright l was wrong

went Gumbleton to Fyfe, then Nason to Hodge. Still have 50K+

:eek::confused::eek: Duude.... That's a horrible trade. I don't know what the rest of your fwd line is but that's just horrible.

Why??

Gumby will get picked every week.

Gumby has a BE of 10 so is completley undervalued.

Gumby is getting a regular 50+ score. Very handy for F7 or bench cover.

Fyfe has scored well but against Rich & WCE.

Will Fyfe play next week?

Have never before considered Chappy for SC due to his durability concerns, but I find myself wavering a bit today. I have $708k to spend on Rioli's replacement, was all set to bring in Pavlich, but now am wondering if Chappy might be worth the risk. Would love some feedback on the potential replacements...

FWD: J Brown, ROK, Franklin, Higgins, Hall, Rioli, Pods (Duncan & Roberts)

Chappy $646k, 129.8 ave
Pav $566k, 111.8
Didak $511k, 96.3
Harvey $507k, 92.8
*All the above replacement options have the dual-positioning option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back