Rounds 7 & 8 - Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 8 Trades

Has Waters peaked in price? Is he a keeper? Has his role changed in the last few weeks?
His last two scores have been terrible

I am thinking Hall>Pods
then L.Jetta>Stevenson

then next week martin>swan

thoughts?

*Just heard Pods has been dropped so will do martin>swan this week

Yeah pods is being rested, groin soreness, the same thing they said for Ablett against Richmond, then he comes back next week and plays the best individual performance of the year.
I was on the same brain wave with martin-swan, i can also do hall-Higgens but am tossing and turning between this and 2. martin-hayes and Hall-Didak
thoughts would be appreciated

Watts is playing :),
Hall > Watts
Trengove > Montagna/Swan
or
Waters/Hunt > Shaw/Goodwin

Has Waters peaked in price? Is he a keeper? Has his role changed in the last few weeks?
His last two scores have been terrible

Didn't get to watch the game, but from reports, he was played on the HF line apparently. His B/E is 100+ too, so he may have peaked and it's possible he may drop in value this week.

Watt makes you think he will score well Pout?
I'm not carrying Hall for another week, and I need to downgrade so i can start Pods next week.
So only options are Playfair,Hughes and Watts. Need to make my decision by tommorow.

Thankfully Medhurst and Pods were dropped in the one slot I have both emergencies playing (Gumby and Peterson). So the plan is Hall to Higgins and Vince to Swan. Desperate for one more top notch midfielder to break my scores out of the 2100s to 2200s I've been stuck in all year.

Hall > Watts/Hughes/Playfair
then
Trengove > Montagna/Swan
or
Waters/Hunt > Shaw/Goodwin

Help!!!

I'm stuck with Mitch Clark who's going to miss again. Does anyone think it would be a good idea to bring in NicNat or too sideways? Warnock not playing as backup is a killer. I know I should just suck it up and cop the zero again, but still....

$225,000 in the bank. Whos a better option to upgrade..... Silvagni or Maguire?

Maguire > Shaw/Malceski
Silvagni > Kelly/Grimes/Harbrow

I'm going Hall > Watts
I've got 282k freed up.
Trengove to Montagna/Swan
or
Waters/Hunt to Hurn/Shaw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't get to watch the game, but from reports, he was played on the HF line apparently. His B/E is 100+ too, so he may have peaked and it's possible he may drop in value this week.

Yeah thats a tough one. This week he has been named in the back pocket.

I am trying to bring malceski in but undecided on whether to trade out Waters or Nason (bench). If I trade out waters it would give me $110K cash left over. If I trade out Nason I would be left with only aroung $6K.

Not sure.. Having a Maguire or a Waters on the bench with davis is better security than Nason and Davis. However next week the plan is to downgrade Nason or Waters to Webberley for cash to upgrade midfield.

??

people are taking a chance on watts already? considering how crap he was last year i think i'll watch him for a couple of games before he comes in. he could be a complete spud like kosi

Doesnt score over 100 every week but gets plenty of the ball and can pull out some pretty decent scores. Is in good form so should continue scoring well.
Traded Drummond to Harbrow. Now have $128,900 to spend. Want to upgrade a forward. My current forward line is Pavlich, Brown, Goodes, Hall, Ziebell, Franklin and Rockliff with Pods and Hitchcock as subs. Any suggestions?

I'm going Hall > Watts
I've got 282k freed up.
Trengove to Montagna/Swan
or
Waters/Hunt to Hurn/Shaw

Hall > Watts? not sure why ur so worked up on watts after last year would wait a few games so i think hughes is a better option

and would trade Trengrove > Swan. Trengrove has seemed to peak so i would jump off before he lose any cash

Traded Drummond to Harbrow. Now have $128,900 to spend. Want to upgrade a forward. My current forward line is Pavlich, Brown, Goodes, Hall, Ziebell, Franklin and Rockliff with Pods and Hitchcock as subs. Any suggestions?

hall -> higgins/harvey.... maybe stevie j if you like taking a punt. unless he has a monster game he's going to cost you a lot of dough

Hall > Watts? not sure why ur so worked up on watts after last year would wait a few games so i think hughes is a better option

and would trade Trengrove > Swan. Trengrove has seemed to peak so i would jump off before he lose any cash

He probably doesn't have any other downgrade option.

Thinking myself...

OUT: Ziebell, Medhurst
IN: Swan, Watts

Final thoughts?

Either Hall or Ziebell.
I'd go Hall > Higgins

My trade thoughts
was going to go

Silvagni > Roberton

Hille > Cox

But seeing roberton got dropped that plan is in doubt

so now iv got the question
Do i wait a week to see how webberly and sheppard go in their second game and see if they are named in the team next week?
But the obvious problem with that ofcoarse is i wont get Cox for another week
Is it worth the wait?

Yeah thats a tough one. This week he has been named in the back pocket.

I am trying to bring malceski in but undecided on whether to trade out Waters or Nason (bench). If I trade out waters it would give me $110K cash left over. If I trade out Nason I would be left with only aroung $6K.

Not sure.. Having a Maguire or a Waters on the bench with davis is better security than Nason and Davis. However next week the plan is to downgrade Nason or Waters to Webberley for cash to upgrade midfield.

??

I guess it depends on what you want to do in the short term! I'm no expert, but maybe Nason > Malceski if you want to sit for a while while other players raise in value. Waters > Malceski if you have a couple of trades in mind over the next 2-3 weeks!

I reckon Nason is alright cover to be honest. He's averaging 57, that's not too bad if you need him to stand in for a premium for 1-2 weeks at some point IMO. But in saying that, he may have peaked also? His B/E is 54. Only 3 less than his avg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back