Rounds 7 & 8 - Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 8 Trades

Alright guys, okeece, Grundy, Gia, didak or Harvey for hall and why?

O'Keefe for me. More consistent than the other guys and rarely gets injured. Recent form is a little patchy but i'd back him to turn it around soon.

Goddard still seems to be scoring nicely even though the Saints are struggling. Wouldn't be getting on Duffield at the moment with that 48 in his price changes over the coming weeks he could drop to around 450k and be a handy pick up then. Drummond to Goddard seems a no brainer unless you have cover and want to get Goddard a little cheaper next week or prefer the uniqueness Duffield/Hurn can give your team?

Cover is Nason and Shoenemakers so not much. My uique picks has been shit in Shoen Winderlich and Vince who I am having to keep. My forward line is a disaster too so having a poor year. Swann and Goddard make me feel much better!!

Cover is Nason and Shoenemakers so not much. My uique picks has been shit in Shoen Winderlich and Vince who I am having to keep. My forward line is a disaster too so having a poor year. Swann and Goddard make me feel much better!!

Im planning to add Swan and Goddard to my side over the next 2 weeks and agree it will make me feel alot better seeing some top shelf players replacing the likes of Trengove, Waters and Martin.

I am downgrading one of the following to a rookie, for cash to upgrade. Which one should I downgrade??

Rioli vs Ziebell vs Trengove

Rioli is playing slightly injured, but then again is playing Richmond this week, but will still drop in price unless he scores huge...
Ziebell and Trengove are pretty similar..

i would downgrade trengove if i was you, leave rioli, he should come good.
what do you guys think of bringing in carrazzo for drummo? then next week i can go gumby > hughes
+
martin > swan/watson (most likely swan, i just love jobe, thats why im considering him)
or
waters > goddard

good plan?

I am downgrading one of the following to a rookie, for cash to upgrade. Which one should I downgrade??

Rioli is playing slightly injured, but then again is playing Richmond this week, but will still drop in price unless he scores huge...
Ziebell and Trengove are pretty similar..

Without seeing the rest of your side, believe you should only be downgrading a bench player and upgrading a starter. So hoping Trengrove is on your bench and Zeebs playing, I'd be looking at Trengrove > Stevenson who should provide you with mid bench cover and then Zeebs to Pav or the like.

for Drummond..looking at

Hurn - unique /H Shaw - tag some teams in my league/Carrazzo and cash for Bazza/Waters upgrade later on.

got 66k and 12 trades

Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Drummond, Malceski, Waters, Maguire (nason,davis)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if he keeps up these scores..... then its never too late.

re thinking my ideas

drummond is not going to change

waters b/e is 101

can bench drummond for a week and trade waters leaving me 57200

hall b/e is 167 trade him down to fyfe leaving me 248600 plus drummond to upgrade next week

why is Drummond > Carrazzo and Waters > Bock looking tempting for..

even Drummond > Hurn and Waters > Waite..

even Drummond > Carrazzo and Hall > 490k (Stevie J, Franklin, Gray) or Waite

even Drummond > Hurn and Hall > Waite

AHHHHHH!!!

Give Ziebs the arse.

too late to get malceski?

have drummond to get rid of

other backs are goddard, hodge,h shaw, waters, hunt, maquire (silvagni,davis) would have used waters if drummond was not out

then i need to fix my fwd line

pav, brown, hall, rioli, goodes, ziebell , gumby (pods, hitchcock)

No get Malceski, needed 09 to get his body right, will turn out to be the bargin of the year with Barlow & Pods. Never to late to get a SC gun.

Was thinking..........

Ladson > Webberley

Waters > Goddard

???

Leaves me with like 1k in kitty. And my backs would be -

Hodge, Goddard, Malceski, Enright, Grimes, Gram and Maguire (Silvagni, Webberley)

Any move that brings in Goddard is a good one. Trading out Ladson seems logical, go for it.

Okay. I'm tossing up between one of two options this week, after downgrading one of Silvagni/Bastinac, I want to do either:

Waters to Broughton/Gilbee/Duffield/Hurn
or...
Drummond to Goddard.

Thoughts?

I'm leaning towards Broughton/Hurn as I'm wary of Shaw's dislike toward the tag (see 2009) and I believe Gilbee and Duffield, whilst able to pump out huge numbers, are still capable of pooing out shockers too.

However at $576k, surely Goddard won't get much cheaper...

So I've had enough of Bazza shitting all over my forward line and making it look like a pile of crap. I also would like to upgrade Trengove as I think he's ripe for the picking (as is Swan).. I already have $100,000 in the bank so I'm thinking something like this:

Option 1:
Hall - Fyfe
Trengove- Swan

I guess the concern with this is Fyfe is $90k more expensive than other trade down options.. 90k which would be very very handy.

Option 2:
Hall - Janesch (risky I know... does anyone have a clue about what this guy is like?!) or Danny Hughes (will he hold his spot!?)
Trengove - Swan

Obviously the concern here is whether or not Janesch or Hughes are any good and will hold their spot.

Also, with Pods out I'll have to play one of these blokes which isn't ideal.

I could downgrade Nason to Webberly then go Trengove - Swan but Barry Hall is about to start leaking cash out of his arse and it's annoying me..

Any thoughts?

this is completely OT but, imagine if you brought in Steve Milne after his 138 vs Freo...
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back