Rounds 7 & 8 - Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 8 Trades

ohhh i see. I have just figured out who i am going to get i cant believe i didnt pick up on this guy il PM you who. I think a lot of people in our position have just forgotten about him because he has missed a few games

okay who do you think is the best mid option cash isnt an issue. My midfield stands as

Ablett
Dal santo
Barlow
Scully
Trengove
Martin

Howlett and JKT on the pine

Im leanin towards either swan or montagna dont really want chappy as he is too injury prone. Any ideas ? much appreciated

question:

I can buy any premo mid, who should it be?

I have Ablett, dal santo, selwood, barlow as my main mids atm.

Im thinking Swan, biggest drop in price. Safer hammy's than chapman who burned me in 2009. Montagna 30k for 1point better avg

In both cases, Montagna IMO. Though I'd wait a week if you possibly can, has a b/e of 171 this week.

I'm gonna try again with my question, as had no responses last time....

As for me, am struggling to decide between two trades. Can only afford to do one of them.

A: Waters > Malceski (B: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Hurn, Waite, Waters, Maguire. - Emerg: Silvagni & Roberton)

OR

B: Hall > Didak (F: J Brown, ROK, Franklin, Pavlich, Higgins, Hall, Pods. - Emerg: Duncan & Roberts).

i can see why no one answered haha thats a tough choice i would probably do the ceski one. just

have 578 to spend on a forward.

should I get didak or pav???

*sigh* i keep changing my mind on what to do this week, my mids and forwards need work:

MIDS: Ablett, Mitchell, Ball, Barlow, Trengove, Martin (Melksham, Shuey)
FWDS: Pav, Gia, Brown, ROK, Hall, Grant, Rockliff (Gumby, P Davis)

i'm thinking of cashing myself up this week with Trengove -> Stevenson, and Hall -> Fyfe. This will let me upgrade Martin to a premium next week, and probably leave me with $400k to play with the week after when my rookies start evening out. the other option is to bring in Stevenson and upgrade Hall to a premium, then keep an eye on the likes of Watts, Hughes, and Rohan, but Fyfe is looking real good

Just went Nason>Webberly
and Ladson> Goodwin

Should have probably gone Malceski but am still upset that I flicked him at the last minute preseason only for him to be defender of the year. Hope goodwin gets back to some touch.

Just went Nason>Webberly
and Ladson> Goodwin

Should have probably gone Malceski but am still upset that I flicked him at the last minute preseason only for him to be defender of the year. Hope goodwin gets back to some touch.

Goodwin? That's a strange one. He looks to be struggling in a struggling side.

Who would everyone upgrade first? Ziebell to Chapman or Gumby to Pav? I feel that Ziebell has a greater scoring capacity then Gumby but Chappy can go massive. Pav has got over 130 once whilst Chappy is averaging 130.

But then again Pav will be unlikely to get a chappy like inury and probably won't be rested with "soreness" either. Tough one.

ok, i went with:
rob murphy>fyfe
+
drummo>malceski

next will trade out duncan and martin for rookie and premium (most likely swan)

leaving my midfield with ablett, swan, selwood, dal santo, cooney, barlow, will be pretty happy with that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just pulled the trigger

Hall > Fyfe

Gumbleton > Franklin

Wasn't 100% happy getting rid of gumby as he will play every week, but hall is about to drop another $30k this week and I doubt he will earn it back in a hurry.

Not sure where to progress from here. 12 trades left but ive almost completed my team. My starting side is as follows;

Luke Hodge, Brendon Goddard, Lindsay Gilbee, Corey Enright, Simon Goodwin, Beau Waters, Matt Maguire

Gary Ablett, Leigh Montagna, Michael Barlow, Adam Cooney, Chris Judd, Dustin Martin

Aaron Sandilands, David Hille

Matthew Pavlich, Jonathan Brown, Ryan O'Keefe, Barry Hall, Jack Ziebell, Scott Gumbleton, Lance Franklin

Bolded are the guys I think ill definatley need to upgrade. Ive underlined guys I might need to also get rid of too.

Note than I have Podsiadly sitting on my bench injured.

I also just traded Trengove -> Stevenson and now have 281k sitting in my kitty. Just not exactly sure whether I should trade again this week or wait. :thumbsu:

Not sure where to progress from here. 12 trades left but ive almost completed my team. My starting side is as follows;

Luke Hodge, Brendon Goddard, Lindsay Gilbee, Corey Enright, Simon Goodwin, Beau Waters, Matt Maguire

Gary Ablett, Leigh Montagna, Michael Barlow, Adam Cooney, Chris Judd, Dustin Martin

Aaron Sandilands, David Hille

Matthew Pavlich, Jonathan Brown, Ryan O'Keefe, Barry Hall, Jack Ziebell, Scott Gumbleton, Lance Franklin

Bolded are the guys I think ill definatley need to upgrade. Ive underlined guys I might need to also get rid of too.

Note than I have Podsiadly sitting on my bench injured.

I also just traded Trengove -> Stevenson and now have 281k sitting in my kitty. Just not exactly sure whether I should trade again this week or wait. :thumbsu:

Normally I'd say sit tight, as you're getting low on trades, but given BBBBH's b/e this week, I'd go Hall > Didak/Higgins (or even Harvey).

just did ladson to webberley and zeibell to pav....

13 trades to go and 6 upgrade targets (3 are definate, 6 would be a luxury).... going to be interesting........

Out: Ball, Medhurst and In: Cross, Boomer.

Team is complete with good depth on the bench except for a good R2.

Hey guys.

I have 16 trades left, and $19,700 in the bank.

The forward line is the problem, in my opinion.

The way I see it I have a few options:

OPTION 1:
Bastinac > Stevenson
Hall > Didak ($10,600 left)

or Harvey ($35,300)
or Franklin ($60,900)
or Higgins ($69,900)
or Betts ($70,600)
or Davis ($122,400)

OPTION 2:
Dangerfield > Hughes
Hall > Pavlich ($23,900)

OPTION 3:
Nason > Webberley
Hall > Didak ($14,000 left)

or Harvey ($48,700)
or Franklin ($74,300)
or Higgins ($83,300)
or Betts ($84,000)
or Davis ($135,800)

Any opinions would be appreciated here. :):thumbsu:

what should l do with big bad Barry hall l dont want to use all my money so someone around the price of buddy (473) or little less l could get goodes josh Kennedy,bradshaw fev Stevie j or boomer mmmm which one if any

I'm going to go against the trend and say sit tight for a few more weeks yet with Hall. Last 2 weeks he had St Kilda gameplan and horrible weather against his favour which show in his scores.

Unless he gets injured i'm thinking of keeping him all season at the moment.

Hey guys,
Do you think it might be time to cash in Mitch Duncan?
Not picked for the second week in a row. Varcoe back and now Stokes back too. Also Hogan seems to be ahead of him in the pecking order too.
I'm not sure if I should move him on for Fyfe (better late than never..) or Hughes. Or should I get rid of Hall for one of these guys before he loses any more value? I want to generate some cash to snatch Cox before he rises again (oh er!)

Out: Ball, Medhurst and In: Cross, Boomer.

Team is complete with good depth on the bench except for a good R2.

Very nice trades Liverpool... Team complete?! How many trades do you have left?

I ended up going:
Out: Hall, Trengove
In: Fyfe, Swan

Very happy with those. Now have 12 trades and 3 DEFINITE upgrades needed (Waters or Maguire, Hille, and either Balla or Pods depending on how each of them go in the next few weeks) with a couple of other cheeky ones that i'd love to do as well (e.g. Martin, the remaining player of Waters and Goose).

Here's to hoping I have a good week for once :thumbsu:! Coming off a couple of shockers (1980 odd and 2000 odd) after averaging 2250 or so for the first few rounds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back