Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 9 - Trades

Option 1

Rockliff/ Gumbleton > Nathan O'Keefe
Murphy > Boomer

Option 2
Murphy > jPod

I am thinking option 2 at the moment, at worst Pods becomes my 7th forward by the years end, and it wont be as risky?

Thoughts lads, thoughts?

Option 1

Murphy > Boomer

Option 2
Murphy > jPod

I am thinking option 2 at the moment, at worst Pods becomes my 7th forward by the years end, and it wont be as risky?

Thoughts lads, thoughts?

Option 2 looks better

Have not heard anything about NO'K yet and he is only going to play his first game?

Haven't decided what I am going to do this week

Probably going with two downgrades
Ladson -> Rohan and Nason > Webberly/Sheppard

But I could just do one downgrade and upgrade Trengrove, Tippett, Ladson or Martin instead.

Ah decisions decisions - anyone have any suggestions?

Option 1

Murphy > Boomer

Option 2
Murphy > jPod

Thoughts lads, thoughts?

I'd love to comment on this, but I am in exactly the same boat. I am looking to upgrade Bobby Murphy to one of the three below:

* Didak
* Stevie J
* Boomer

Help!

didak is pretty consistent this year and last year pumped out some massive scores....

sj is too inconsistent for my liking, and boomer is too old to put in my side....

out of didak and boomer I would go didak....

I had to decide between Didak and Boomer about a month ago, went Didak. If I had that decision to make today, I'd still go Didak.

I had to decide between Didak and Boomer about a month ago, went Didak. If I had that decision to make today, I'd still go Didak.

I had that decision this week and ended up going against everyones advice and getting Boomer for a few reasons:

1. Boomer is a proven SC gun. Age Schmage.
2. Boomer is in less % of teams (I think)
2. I f**king hate Didak the little prick
3. Didak will be lucky to get 4 kicks tonight against the mighty cats :thumbsu:
4. I've had an absolutely shithouse day and ended up just doing a 'f**k it' trade. That is, when you research, study, think, then re-think then think through the trade some more then something causes you to just snap and go 'f**k it' and abruptly make the trade

I'd love to comment on this, but I am in exactly the same boat. I am looking to upgrade Bobby Murphy to one of the three below:

* Didak
* Stevie J
* Boomer

Help!

Just throwing this one out there,
im in the same position, what do u guys rekon about bringing in j waite and copping scores from rocky or gumby for 2. Im pretty happy with my forwards as is (PAV JB ROK Buddy Cyril JPOD ..... (Gumby Rocky)) and this would be my last forwards move.
so i spoze im askin
Waite + 100 to 150K - 2 week susp
or
Boomer/Dids/StevieJ/goodes.......so on

i just did trengove to rohan purely for the cash which I will hold onto to upgrade either waters, martin, gumby or rockliff......

I think I will go Murphy > Podsiadly, will still have Rockliff and Gumbleton making money then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladson > Rohan
Nason > Webberly or Sheppard

Still thinking about the second trade. Sheppard is that little bit more expensive but would of been in most squads if he was named for round 1. Webberly has been mentioned a lot on this forum regarding job security... so which option is better?

Any thoughts or feedback?

Ladson > Rohan
Nason > Webberly or Sheppard

Still thinking about the second trade. Sheppard is that little bit more expensive but would of been in most squads if he was named for round 1. Webberly has been mentioned a lot on this forum regarding job security... so which option is better?

Any thoughts or feedback?

Webberly, will score similar scores to Shep, and will give you $50k to spend somewhere else :thumbsu:

drummond to gilbee or , hurn or, engright?

Enright.

This week:

Ballantyne > Watts
Tippett > Pavlich

Next week:

Trengove > Mitchell
Gram > Grimes

OR

This week:

Dangerfield > Watts
Tippett > Didak

Next week:

Trengove > Swan
Gram > Grimes

So basically it comes down to:

Pavlich, Mitchell and Dangerfield
OR
Didak, Swan and Ballantyne?

trades done :)
OUT: Hunt, Gumby
IN: Webberley, Pods

10 trades left, $447,700 in the bank. unless something good comes up my only trade next week should be martin -> montagna, then rockliff a week or two later.

Pav > Didak
Swan > Mitchell
Ballantyne ~ Danger

:D

Really tough choice though. 2nd option though probably. Only slightly.

Haha, exactly. Thanks for the feedback.

I like the second option, too. I can just see Kurtley kicking 8 this week, though!

A) Ladson > NDS, Swan or Selwood (No $)
B) Ladson > Rohan ($) and upgrades next week
D) Other/wait till next week

There appears to be a severe lack of option C. Option A obviously looks better on paper, it's a bit hard to suggest option B without seeing your full team.

A) Ladson > NDS, Swan or Selwood (No $)
B) Ladson > Rohan ($) and upgrades next week
D) Other/wait till next week

Swan is vital and definitely as cheap as he will be so it all depends if you want him badly enough to limit your flexibility in the following weeks. It is hard to know without you posting the rest of your team?

My situation if anyone has time:

B: Hodge, Goddard, Malceski, Enright, Carrazzo, H. Shaw, NASON,
(Davis, Webberley)

M: Ablett, Judd, Swan, Cooney, Barlow, TRENGROVE, (Martin, Shuey)

R: Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, McCauley)

F: Pavlich, Brown, O'Keefe, Stevie J, Goodes, Podsially, Gumbleton,
(Rocklif, Hughes)

474,100 in the bank and 10 trades remaining, aggressive and dangerous I know but going for glory.

Looking at the B/E and just hoping that Gilbee and Montagna stink it up!

Next week:

Nason -> Gilbee
Trengrove -> Montagna

Then it is just a matter of freeing up some cash and holding on until Chapman comes down in price, and then Pods to Saint Nick later if it all falls together.

Does that sound reasonable folks or any advice/glaring errors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back